The Tweets: Luis Suarez joins Gareth Bale & Wayne Rooney on the sickbed (are you kidding?!)
- August 6, 2013
Liverpool have announced on Tuesday afternoon that Luis Suarez is out of Wednesday night’s friendly against Valerenga with a foot injury.
According to official reports, Suarez has now joined Tottenham’s Gareth Bale and Manchester United’s Wayne Rooney on the treatment table, with all three players being the main characters in the summer’s biggest transfer stories.
Cynics, who appear to be most people out there, can’t help but believe that all three injury victims are actually big-time fakers.
Below are a collection of the best Tweets on Luis Suarez and his cohorts injury status.
Bale, Rooney and Suarez all injured? What are the odds?
— John Brewin (@JohnBrewinESPN) August 6, 2013
Suarez out with a… pic.twitter.com/u2RPzkrU0g
— Oli (@GiroudAFC_) August 6, 2013
Is Suarez foot injury a recurrence of the foot in mouth problem he had earlier this summer? #LFC.
— Simon Steers (@sisteers) August 6, 2013
Rooney, Bale and now Suarez all sidelined with transferitis. An injury that can linger.
— Gary Lineker (@GaryLineker) August 6, 2013
To be fair to Suarez he reported the knock to Brendan Rodgers straight after open training yesterday.
— Tony Barrett (@TonyBarretTimes) August 6, 2013
Luis Suarez to miss Liverpool's pre-season game in Norway tmrw with a foot injury. As with Rooney/Bale injuries, good job I'm not a cynic
— Oliver Kay (@OliverKayTimes) August 6, 2013
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...