- Brendan Rodgers beginning to doubt whether Mario Balotelli is technically good enough for Liverpool [Mail]
- Wenger on why Sanchez chose Arsenal over Liverpool: ‘Simple. Champions League continuity’ [Star]
- Man City boss Pellegrini: ‘All 3 strikers (Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic) are out for Crystal Palace’ [Video]
- Divock Origi set to join up with Liverpool in Jan, Rodgers & co to pay Lille €6m extra [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea’s Oscar has ‘Family Fitness Day’ with his wife and sister…
The Tweets: Liverpool’s Luis Suarez becomes Premier League top scorer despite missing first 5 games
Liverpool’s SAS attack force is running riot in the Premier League so far this season.
Daniel Sturridge and Luis Suarez have been linking up brilliantly to help put their side in the title race at this early stage of the season.
Upon scoring his 2nd against Fulham, Luis Suarez became the joint Premier League top scorer.
Take into account the Uruguayan was banned for the first 5 games of the season and that is a serious feat.
8 – Luis Suárez is now joint top scorer in the Premier League, having only played six games. Agüero have played 10, Sturridge 11.
— SuárezStats (@SuarezStats) November 9, 2013
Suarez again. Liverpool excellent. Fulham crap!
— Gary Lineker (@GaryLineker) November 9, 2013
8 – Luis Suarez now has seven goals and one assist in his last four Premier League games at Anfield. Update.
— OptaJoe (@OptaJoe) November 9, 2013
Suarez best ST in the world right now
— Sukh (@SukhDosanjh4) November 9, 2013
With Bale gone to Madrid, there’s now no competition for Luis Suarez who is by far the best player in the EPL these days.
— Danny (@D4nny_G13) November 9, 2013
Suarez joint top scorer in league and played 5 games less than anybody else #worldclass
— NeilO (@N87Kop) November 9, 2013
- Updated: November 9, 2013