- Leo Messi writes tribute for ex Arsenal & Barcelona forward Thierry Henry on Facebook
- Brendan Rodgers praises Raheem Sterling & says Liverpool don’t have world class forwards [Video]
- Tottenham fans sing about Wembley after beating Newcastle 4-0 in QF [Video]
- Southampton preparing January move for Dutch Galatasaray star Wesley Sneijder [Mirror]
- Roy Keane confronted ex-Man United man Tom Cleverley over Aston Villa bust-up exit rumours [Sun]
The Tweets: Jokes fly following news that Tony Pulis is leaving Stoke City
The moment Tony Pulis told the Stoke players he was leaving. twitter.com/HitenPatel13/s…
— Hiten (@HitenPatel13) May 21, 2013
Stoke are going down next season.
— Domm Norris (@dommnorris) May 21, 2013
Suggestions Tony Pulis realised it was time to go when he found a horse’s head in his locker
— Robin Scott-Elliot (@RobinScottEllio) May 21, 2013
Is Pulis leaving Stoke? I don’t know. Is it little bit coincidence that there is soon a vacancy at Real Madrid? I believe yes.
— Wenger Knows Best (@wengerknowsbest) May 21, 2013
Great timing for Pulis’s departure from Stoke. OK, so it’s not cold or wet or, indeed, the night. But it is a Tuesday.
— Football Clichés (@FootballCliches) May 21, 2013
We need to organise some kind of methadone for Stoke. Going cold turkey after Pulis might kill them. Martin O’Neill it is.
— Andrew Thomas (@Twisted_Blood) May 21, 2013
If Pulis goes and there are no other changes over the summer, Alan Pardew will start 2013-14 as the second longest serving PL manager.
— Duncan Alexander (@oilysailor) May 21, 2013
- Updated: May 21, 2013