The Tweets: Jokes fly following news that Tony Pulis is leaving Stoke City
- May 21, 2013
The moment Tony Pulis told the Stoke players he was leaving. twitter.com/HitenPatel13/s…
— Hiten (@HitenPatel13) May 21, 2013
Stoke are going down next season.
— Domm Norris (@dommnorris) May 21, 2013
Suggestions Tony Pulis realised it was time to go when he found a horse’s head in his locker
— Robin Scott-Elliot (@RobinScottEllio) May 21, 2013
Is Pulis leaving Stoke? I don’t know. Is it little bit coincidence that there is soon a vacancy at Real Madrid? I believe yes.
— Wenger Knows Best (@wengerknowsbest) May 21, 2013
Great timing for Pulis’s departure from Stoke. OK, so it’s not cold or wet or, indeed, the night. But it is a Tuesday.
— Football Clichés (@FootballCliches) May 21, 2013
We need to organise some kind of methadone for Stoke. Going cold turkey after Pulis might kill them. Martin O’Neill it is.
— Andrew Thomas (@Twisted_Blood) May 21, 2013
If Pulis goes and there are no other changes over the summer, Alan Pardew will start 2013-14 as the second longest serving PL manager.
— Duncan Alexander (@oilysailor) May 21, 2013
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi