- Ludogorets’ late equalizer against Liverpool gave Phil Thompson a migraine [Vine]
- Per Mertesacker post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘It was a mental test, and we were absolutely solid’
- Oxlade-Chamberlain post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘I’m delighted for Yaya Sanogo’ [Video]
- Wenger post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘Alexis Sanchez has unbelievable fighting spirit’ [Video]
- Rickie Lambert post Ludogorets 2 – Liverpool 2: ‘We answered some critics tonight’ [Video]
The Tweets: Jokes fly following news that Tony Pulis is leaving Stoke City
The moment Tony Pulis told the Stoke players he was leaving. twitter.com/HitenPatel13/s…
— Hiten (@HitenPatel13) May 21, 2013
Stoke are going down next season.
— Domm Norris (@dommnorris) May 21, 2013
Suggestions Tony Pulis realised it was time to go when he found a horse’s head in his locker
— Robin Scott-Elliot (@RobinScottEllio) May 21, 2013
Is Pulis leaving Stoke? I don’t know. Is it little bit coincidence that there is soon a vacancy at Real Madrid? I believe yes.
— Wenger Knows Best (@wengerknowsbest) May 21, 2013
Great timing for Pulis’s departure from Stoke. OK, so it’s not cold or wet or, indeed, the night. But it is a Tuesday.
— Football Clichés (@FootballCliches) May 21, 2013
We need to organise some kind of methadone for Stoke. Going cold turkey after Pulis might kill them. Martin O’Neill it is.
— Andrew Thomas (@Twisted_Blood) May 21, 2013
If Pulis goes and there are no other changes over the summer, Alan Pardew will start 2013-14 as the second longest serving PL manager.
— Duncan Alexander (@oilysailor) May 21, 2013
- Updated: May 21, 2013