- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
The Tweets: ITV cut off Jose Mourinho just as The Special One is about to open up
- Updated: April 30, 2013
Gabriel Clarke: “We’ll take that as England… I’ve gotta go…”
What an absolute shocker!
ITV have pulled off some stunts over the years but this is up there as one of the worst.
What possibly were they thinking????!!!
As you can imagine, Twitter went ballistic…
Video, followed by the best Tweets on ITV’s (latest) major screw up.
Mourinho about to tell ITV’s Gabriel Clarke he’s off to Chelsea, ITV end the interview early to go to adverts. #kickITVoutoffootball
— This Is Anfield (@thisisanfield) April 30, 2013
YOU’VE LOST THE NEWS! Understand the schedule pressure but frustrating to leave the news to go to the news! #mourinho
— Dan Walker (@mrdanwalker) April 30, 2013
ITV ARE YOU SERIOUS?? Jose Mourinho about to basically confirm his return to England and they cut him off??
— Tom Adams (@tomEurosport) April 30, 2013
Don’t cut Mourinho off now!!!!
— Iain Macintosh (@iainmacintosh) April 30, 2013
José: “I want to be somewhere where people love me…”ITV: “Laters José…we got Kit Kats to advertise”.
— Busby MUFC (@BusbyMUFC) April 30, 2013
ITV TIGHT-LIPPED OVER MOURINHO FUTURE
— Football Clichés (@FootballCliches) April 30, 2013
Well done ITV. Jose’s about to reveal what he’s going to do next season & the interview gets cut for ads about Carling Zest & scratchcards.
— Dominic King (@DominicKing_DM) April 30, 2013
— JB (@F1JonB) April 30, 2013
I love that ITV interview, the way Gabriel Clarke says “I’ve gotta go!”, as if it was Jose who collared him for a quick word…
— Johnny Gallagher (@Johnny_G2012) April 30, 2013