The Tweets & Comments: Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is doing a Google+ Hangout on Thursday
- July 31, 2013
Arsene Wenger is joining the world’s online community on Thursday for what will undoubtedly become a car crash of hatred, bile and anti-Arsenal banter during a Google+ Hangout.
For anyone interested in tuning into the event, the Google+ Hangout with Arsene Wenger starts from 2.30pm (UK time) on Thursday.
Somehow news of #HangoutWenger only seemed to get picked up on Wednesday afternoon when Arsenal’s Twitter account reminded their followers of the event.
Immediately a load of voices began questioning what Wenger’s online experience may morph into, and a series of the best Tweets and comments from Arsenal’s Reddit page can be seen below.
Note: You can register for the event by clicking here.
I cannot believe wenger is doing a Google arsenal hangout type thing he is going to get roasted if no players are signed
— G (@SoulRebel10) July 29, 2013
A google+ hangout with Wenger tomorrow? I don't even want to know what that is about #afc
— JamesGooner (@Blogger_9) July 31, 2013
Wenger is having a google + hangout, the poor guy is going to get roasted, he doesn't deserve the hate he gets from his own fans
— MerteSWAG (@MerteSwagger) July 31, 2013
This Arsène Wenger hangout is going to be a disaster.
— Canaders (@BergkampSpin) July 31, 2013
Patience be to that poor soul who has to filter the Q's for the Google+ hangout with Wenger tomorrow.
— Ross Johnston (@RossJohnston82) July 31, 2013
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]