- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
The Tweet sent by Chelsea with 15 minutes to go of Reading game will make you chuckle
- Updated: January 30, 2013
Whoever runs the Chelsea Twitter account had a bad night for the second successive week.
Last week, during the Eden Hazard Swansea ball boy incident they Tweeted “Has football gone mad? Hazard is sent off for kicking the ball under a ball boy attempting to smother the ball rather than return it.”
Just minutes later, as the world saw the incident, the Tweet above was deleted and apologised for but can be seen on this post.
Tonight, with 15 minutes remaining at Reading, Chelsea Tweeted what may have been a rather premature claim surrounding a match they would go on to draw.
Chelsea are well in control with 15 mins remaining. #CFC
— Chelsea FC (@chelseafc) January 30, 2013