- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Steven Gerrard is the best player I’ve ever worked with’ [Video]
- Bacary Sagna post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘The fans were magic’ [Video]
- Pellegrini post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘Including winning penalty, Aguero scored 3 and a half goals! [Video]
- Pep Guardiola post-Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘One of my proudest nights as a manager’ [Video]
- Layvin Kurzawa denies rumour Manchester City invited him to Bayern game, watched CL at home
The Tweet sent by Chelsea with 15 minutes to go of Reading game will make you chuckle
Whoever runs the Chelsea Twitter account had a bad night for the second successive week.
Last week, during the Eden Hazard Swansea ball boy incident they Tweeted “Has football gone mad? Hazard is sent off for kicking the ball under a ball boy attempting to smother the ball rather than return it.”
Just minutes later, as the world saw the incident, the Tweet above was deleted and apologised for but can be seen on this post.
Tonight, with 15 minutes remaining at Reading, Chelsea Tweeted what may have been a rather premature claim surrounding a match they would go on to draw.
Chelsea are well in control with 15 mins remaining. #CFC
— Chelsea FC (@chelseafc) January 30, 2013
- Updated: January 30, 2013