- Manchester United’s Louis van Gaal still believes United can win title [Video]
- Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas has a history of leading the PL assists chart at the halfway stage [Graphic]
- Ashley Barnes (Burnley) thumping equaliser v Man City from behind the goal [Video]
- Real Madrid keepers Keylor Navas & Iker Casillas make incredible saves in training [Video]
- Shots fired! Fernando Torres admits he left Liverpool for Chelsea to win trophies
The Tweet sent by Chelsea with 15 minutes to go of Reading game will make you chuckle
Whoever runs the Chelsea Twitter account had a bad night for the second successive week.
Last week, during the Eden Hazard Swansea ball boy incident they Tweeted “Has football gone mad? Hazard is sent off for kicking the ball under a ball boy attempting to smother the ball rather than return it.”
Just minutes later, as the world saw the incident, the Tweet above was deleted and apologised for but can be seen on this post.
Tonight, with 15 minutes remaining at Reading, Chelsea Tweeted what may have been a rather premature claim surrounding a match they would go on to draw.
Chelsea are well in control with 15 mins remaining. #CFC
— Chelsea FC (@chelseafc) January 30, 2013
- Updated: January 30, 2013