The Tweet sent by Chelsea with 15 minutes to go of Reading game will make you chuckle
- January 30, 2013
Whoever runs the Chelsea Twitter account had a bad night for the second successive week.
Last week, during the Eden Hazard Swansea ball boy incident they Tweeted “Has football gone mad? Hazard is sent off for kicking the ball under a ball boy attempting to smother the ball rather than return it.”
Just minutes later, as the world saw the incident, the Tweet above was deleted and apologised for but can be seen on this post.
Tonight, with 15 minutes remaining at Reading, Chelsea Tweeted what may have been a rather premature claim surrounding a match they would go on to draw.
Chelsea are well in control with 15 mins remaining. #CFC
— Chelsea FC (@chelseafc) January 30, 2013
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...