The Tweet sent by Chelsea with 15 minutes to go of Reading game will make you chuckle
- January 30, 2013
Whoever runs the Chelsea Twitter account had a bad night for the second successive week.
Last week, during the Eden Hazard Swansea ball boy incident they Tweeted “Has football gone mad? Hazard is sent off for kicking the ball under a ball boy attempting to smother the ball rather than return it.”
Just minutes later, as the world saw the incident, the Tweet above was deleted and apologised for but can be seen on this post.
Tonight, with 15 minutes remaining at Reading, Chelsea Tweeted what may have been a rather premature claim surrounding a match they would go on to draw.
Chelsea are well in control with 15 mins remaining. #CFC
— Chelsea FC (@chelseafc) January 30, 2013
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...