- Martin Odegaard takes part in first senior Real Madrid training session [Video]
- Mino Raiola prepares for summer bidding war over Paul Pogba [Graphic]
- Frank Lampard & Sergio Aguero score beautiful free kicks in Man City training [Video]
- Fernando Torres v Neymar at half-time of Atletico-Barcelona [video]
- Best Memes: Arda Turan throws his boot at a linesman during Atletico v Barcelona [Video]
The truth about the attack on Piebury Corner before Arsenal 2 – Napoli 0 [video]
The attack on the Piebury Corner restaurant near the Emirates before Arsenal’s win over Napoli has caught the headlines.
As we mentioned yesterday, Napoli supporters have a pretty poor reputation and this s confirmed by the owner of Piebury Corner who has given an interview to the always excellent Arsenal Fan TV.
Paul from Piebury Corner has a pretty sad and depressing tale to report but also questions why no one had any intelligence that such an attack was planned.
But, there are some positives. Including, the fact a Naples radio station called Piebury Corner to apologise and the pies that weren’t used due to the attack, were given to homeless children.
The Arsenal Fan TV interview with Paul from Piebury Corner is below.
- Updated: October 3, 2013