- Spurs boss Pochettino says there’s more to come from 30-goal Harry Kane [Video]
- Bayern’s Sebastian Rode does a Reverse Robben v Hoffenheim [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers amazingly suggests Liverpool were overawed by occasion v Aston Villa [Video]
- Leo Messi takes to tattooing, draws his number 10 on famous ink artist [Pictures]
- Jose Mourinho’s prophecy about Ander Herrera’s dive ultimately came true [Video]
The truth about the attack on Piebury Corner before Arsenal 2 – Napoli 0 [video]
- October 3, 2013
The attack on the Piebury Corner restaurant near the Emirates before Arsenal’s win over Napoli has caught the headlines.
As we mentioned yesterday, Napoli supporters have a pretty poor reputation and this s confirmed by the owner of Piebury Corner who has given an interview to the always excellent Arsenal Fan TV.
Paul from Piebury Corner has a pretty sad and depressing tale to report but also questions why no one had any intelligence that such an attack was planned.
But, there are some positives. Including, the fact a Naples radio station called Piebury Corner to apologise and the pies that weren’t used due to the attack, were given to homeless children.
The Arsenal Fan TV interview with Paul from Piebury Corner is below.