The Top & Flop signings of Serie A 2013/2014 so far, according to Gazzetta dello Sport
- November 18, 2013
There have been some excellent graphics about during the international break and these definitely come under that category.
Leading Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport, have published their list of the best and worst signings in Serie A this season so far.
Unsurprisingly, the two best signings are listed as Gonzalo Higuain and Carlos Tevez with Roma pair Kevin Strootman and Gervinho also featuring.
And, despite only playing 399 minutes, Kaka is also listed as a top signing.
For the flops, Alessandro Matri and Ishak Belfodil stand out as the worst incoming players. Other notable names include Wallace (on loan from Chelsea) and Adem Ljajic who in truth, has not been so bad when he has appeared for Roma.
- AC Milan (Mexes) beat Manchester United (Ashley Young) in 2 v 2 Adidas Skills game (Video)
- Mario Balotelli on what went wrong at Liverpool & conduct at AC Milan in extensive...
- AC Milan’s Mario Balotelli writes farewell post to Liverpool fans on Facebook
- The best goals from Serie A matchday 1 including a Stevan Jovetic golazo (video)
- Liverpool’s Jose Enrique sends AC Milan bound Mario Balotelli a sweet message [In...
- 41-year-old Dida does an amazing goalkeeper exercise in Internacional training (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...