The Top & Flop signings of Serie A 2013/2014 so far, according to Gazzetta dello Sport
There have been some excellent graphics about during the international break and these definitely come under that category.
Leading Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport, have published their list of the best and worst signings in Serie A this season so far.
Unsurprisingly, the two best signings are listed as Gonzalo Higuain and Carlos Tevez with Roma pair Kevin Strootman and Gervinho also featuring.
And, despite only playing 399 minutes, Kaka is also listed as a top signing.
For the flops, Alessandro Matri and Ishak Belfodil stand out as the worst incoming players. Other notable names include Wallace (on loan from Chelsea) and Adem Ljajic who in truth, has not been so bad when he has appeared for Roma.
Watch Live Stream
- Cesc Fabregas’s wife comments on speculation about him moving to AC MilanOctober 17, 2016
- From Manchester to Milan to Madrid: How Chinese investors have ploughed $2 billion in European footballOctober 10, 2016
- Chelsea & Man United tipped to offload players to the two Milan clubs [Corriere dello Sport]October 9, 2016
- AC Milan prepare a big money move for a Chelsea midfielder [CalcioMercatoWeb]September 27, 2016
- “Your sister’s w***ish c***”: Boca Juniors star Carlos Tevez sent off for abusing referee (Video)September 12, 2016
- Carlos Tevez confirms he rejected Chelsea move after Antonio Conte phone callJuly 27, 2016
- Carlos Tevez to sign for Corinthians despite Juventus interest [Football Italia]July 15, 2016
- Golazo: Carlos Tevez scores free-kick curler for Boca v Dep. Cali (Videos)April 21, 2016
- “It hurts me” – Diego Maradona discusses Gonzalo Higuain transfer from Napoli to JuventusOctober 10, 2016
- Golazo: Gonzalo Higuain scored a cracking volley in Juve’s 3-1 win v Sassuolo (Video)September 11, 2016
- Man United & Chelsea feature in 20 most overpriced transfers of the summer [Graphic]September 5, 2016
- Gonzalo Higuain scores Juventus winner 9 minutes into debut v Fiorentina (Official video)August 20, 2016