The Top & Flop signings of Serie A 2013/2014 so far, according to Gazzetta dello Sport
- November 18, 2013
There have been some excellent graphics about during the international break and these definitely come under that category.
Leading Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport, have published their list of the best and worst signings in Serie A this season so far.
Unsurprisingly, the two best signings are listed as Gonzalo Higuain and Carlos Tevez with Roma pair Kevin Strootman and Gervinho also featuring.
And, despite only playing 399 minutes, Kaka is also listed as a top signing.
For the flops, Alessandro Matri and Ishak Belfodil stand out as the worst incoming players. Other notable names include Wallace (on loan from Chelsea) and Adem Ljajic who in truth, has not been so bad when he has appeared for Roma.
- PSG & Monaco are both chasing brilliant teenager Hachim Mastour [L’Equipe]
- AC Milan complete signing of Shakhtar Donetsk striker Luiz Adriano for €8million [video]
- Done Deal: AC Milan confirm signing Carlos Bacca from Sevilla [Tweet]
- AC Milan pay AS Roma €20m for Andrea Bertolacci, despite him never playing for the Gial...
- Liverpool miss out on Carlos Bacca; AC Milan secure Sevilla striker [Gazzetta dello Sport]
- New AC Milan boss Sinisa Mihajlovic explains why he’s the best man for the job [V...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi