The Top 12 goals of the Sir Alex Ferguson era at Manchester United
- May 8, 2013
Sir Alex Ferguson’s last game in charge of Manchester United, at West Brom, will be his 1,500th match in English football.
With over 900 wins and 13 titles as well as 2 Champions Leagues and five FA Cups, there have been some stunning goals scored by Manchester United during Fergie’s reign.
Some famous names occupy the list below and for clarification, it is the most aesthetically pleasing goals that we are looking for – not the most important.
So, enjoy stunners from David Beckham, Ryan Giggs, Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney and Paul Scholes below, you can be sure Fergie did!
The list is in chronological order.
Mark Hughes v Oldham, 1994
David Beckham v Wimbledon, 1996
Eric Cantona v Sunderland, 1996
Ryan Giggs v Arsenal, 1999
Paul Scholes v Bradford, 2000
Ryan Giggs v Juventus, 2003
Wayne Rooney v Newcastle, 2005
Paul Scholes v Aston Villa, 2006
Paul Scholes v Barcelona, 2008
Cristiano Ronaldo v Porto, 2009
Wayne Rooney v Manchester City, 2011
Robin van Persie v Aston Villa, 2013
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...