The story of Greece v Ivory Coast finale, retold in cartoon format [Video]
- June 26, 2014
This World Cup has had no shortage of talking points and the finale of Greece v Ivory Coast was a massive one.
With Ivory Coast set to progress to the next round, happy with the 1-1 draw, they catastrophically gave away a last minute penalty.
Giorgios Samaras put the penalty away and Greece were through at the expense of Yaya Toure and co.; with the giant midfielder re-imagined gloating in the face of a Jesus-like Samaras.
Perhaps a tad insensitive given that Toure’s brother died a few short days ago but there’s clearly no malice intended and it’s all done for the LOLZ.
- Incredible Faroe Islands dressing room celebrations after beating Greece 2-1 [Video]
- Faroe Islands beat Greece for the second time: The best Tweets & jokes
- Shocking: A taxi ferrying Greek players to the airport in Budapest had a fatal accident...
- Panagiotis Kone threatens to punch Chelsea’s Nemanja Matic… reconsiders ver...
- Nemanja Gudelj scores glorious long-range cracker for Serbia against Greece [Vine and V...
- Lazaros Christodoulopoulos pulls off brilliant nuts for Greece against Serbia [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi