The story of Greece v Ivory Coast finale, retold in cartoon format [Video]
- June 26, 2014
This World Cup has had no shortage of talking points and the finale of Greece v Ivory Coast was a massive one.
With Ivory Coast set to progress to the next round, happy with the 1-1 draw, they catastrophically gave away a last minute penalty.
Giorgios Samaras put the penalty away and Greece were through at the expense of Yaya Toure and co.; with the giant midfielder re-imagined gloating in the face of a Jesus-like Samaras.
Perhaps a tad insensitive given that Toure’s brother died a few short days ago but there’s clearly no malice intended and it’s all done for the LOLZ.
- Incredible Faroe Islands dressing room celebrations after beating Greece 2-1 [Video]
- Faroe Islands beat Greece for the second time: The best Tweets & jokes
- Shocking: A taxi ferrying Greek players to the airport in Budapest had a fatal accident...
- Panagiotis Kone threatens to punch Chelsea’s Nemanja Matic… reconsiders ver...
- Nemanja Gudelj scores glorious long-range cracker for Serbia against Greece [Vine and V...
- Lazaros Christodoulopoulos pulls off brilliant nuts for Greece against Serbia [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...