- Video of the incredible rain storm that suspended Estoril v PSV
- Robin van Persie set to be replaced by Radamel Falcao for Man United v Hull [Sun]
- BassBuds deny they were behind 3 Spurs-Partizan pitch invasions
- WOW! Samir Handanovic saves 6th (sixth!) consecutive penalty for Inter Milan v Dnipro
- TrollStation take credit for 3 pitch invasions during Spurs-Partizan 1st half
The Spoof Florentino Perez letter on Real Madrid asking Spurs for a refund on Gareth Bale
With Gareth Bale out until after the international break, it is open season on the Welsh forward and Real Madrid’s world record transfer signing.
And, the letter above has started doing the rounds, purportedly from Real Madrid president Florentino Perez to the European Consumer Centre fore Services.
There are some absolutely excellent lines in the letter above, not least the three bullet points and the final three paragraphs.
The line “I sold a reliable and technically impressive German device…” will sum up what many have been thinking in recent weeks.
Spurs fans and others will no doubt enjoy this one…
- Updated: October 5, 2013