The Spoof Florentino Perez letter on Real Madrid asking Spurs for a refund on Gareth Bale
- October 5, 2013
With Gareth Bale out until after the international break, it is open season on the Welsh forward and Real Madrid’s world record transfer signing.
And, the letter above has started doing the rounds, purportedly from Real Madrid president Florentino Perez to the European Consumer Centre fore Services.
There are some absolutely excellent lines in the letter above, not least the three bullet points and the final three paragraphs.
The line “I sold a reliable and technically impressive German device…” will sum up what many have been thinking in recent weeks.
Spurs fans and others will no doubt enjoy this one…
- Bale & James bag braces as Real Madrid smash Real Betis 5-1 (Highlights)
- Gareth Bale gives first ever Spanish interview with 3 sentences learned by heart (Video)
- Gareth Bale arrives at Real Madrid training in a chauffeur-driven Porsche 911 Classic (...
- Real Madrid’s Gareth Bale wins at Life with Slo-Mo Swimming Pool Scissors Kick (V...
- No place for Gareth Bale in Real Madrid fans’ Starting XI [MARCA Survey]
- Fail: Real Madrid star Gareth Bale & his friends take dizzy penalties (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...