- DeAndre Yedlin (Seattle Sounders) talks about his upcoming move to Spurs [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers potential sacking “not even a talking point” for Liverpool owners [BBC]
- Amazing spinning backheel golazo by Algerian U12 player v South Africa [GIF]
- Double panna! Leverkusen’s Karim Bellarabi nutmegged 2 players with 1 pass [Official Video]
- Liverpool’s Steven Gerrard & Martin Skrtel won 0% of their tackles in 3-1 loss to Crystal Palace
The Spoof Florentino Perez letter on Real Madrid asking Spurs for a refund on Gareth Bale
With Gareth Bale out until after the international break, it is open season on the Welsh forward and Real Madrid’s world record transfer signing.
And, the letter above has started doing the rounds, purportedly from Real Madrid president Florentino Perez to the European Consumer Centre fore Services.
There are some absolutely excellent lines in the letter above, not least the three bullet points and the final three paragraphs.
The line “I sold a reliable and technically impressive German device…” will sum up what many have been thinking in recent weeks.
Spurs fans and others will no doubt enjoy this one…
- Updated: October 5, 2013