The Sky Sports panel laid into Vincent Kompany after Man City defeat at Liverpool
- April 14, 2014
Vincent Kompany’s training ground injury on Saturday may well have helped Liverpool win the Premier League.
The Belgian is usually Manchester City’s leader and talisman and arguably the best defender playing in England’s top division.
On Sunday, Kompany, for whatever reason, had a mare of a match.
Perhaps at fault for Raheem Sterling’s opener, by blocking Joe Hart, Kompany was undoubtedly responsible for Liverpool’s second and third goals.
On the second Liverpool goal Kompany failed to get close to Martin Skrtel who headed home and for the Liverpool winner the Belgian shanked the ball straight to Philippe Coutinho.
And, the Sky Sports panel placed the blame squarely on Vincent Kompany for losing the vital match…
- Europa League Draw: Liverpool & Tottenham get relatively easy groups
- Lazar Markovic set to quit Liverpool this season to move to Turkey on loan [Echo]
- Luis Suarez names his favourite Premier League player, and it’s a former Liverpoo...
- Mario Balotelli didn’t know one of his Liverpool teammates despite having played ...
- Jordon Ibe scores his own volley at Liverpool training (Video)
- Daniel Sturridge celebrates return to Liverpool training with several Instagram posts
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...