- Didier Drogba eats Mark Schwarzer’s Aussie Vegemite on Chelsea TV [Video]
- Manchester United plan to sell Di Maria to PSG in order to fund Gareth Bale transfer (!) [Express]
- Wigan chairman Dave Whelan facing FA probe over ‘Jews love money’ remark [Backpages]
- Gee Willickers! DC Comics block Valencia’s bat logo registration due to Batman similarity
- Sheffield United release statement retracting decision to allow Ched Evans train
The Sky Sports panel laid into Vincent Kompany after Man City defeat at Liverpool
Vincent Kompany’s training ground injury on Saturday may well have helped Liverpool win the Premier League.
The Belgian is usually Manchester City’s leader and talisman and arguably the best defender playing in England’s top division.
On Sunday, Kompany, for whatever reason, had a mare of a match.
Perhaps at fault for Raheem Sterling’s opener, by blocking Joe Hart, Kompany was undoubtedly responsible for Liverpool’s second and third goals.
On the second Liverpool goal Kompany failed to get close to Martin Skrtel who headed home and for the Liverpool winner the Belgian shanked the ball straight to Philippe Coutinho.
And, the Sky Sports panel placed the blame squarely on Vincent Kompany for losing the vital match…
- Updated: April 14, 2014