The Sky Sports panel laid into Vincent Kompany after Man City defeat at Liverpool
- April 14, 2014
Vincent Kompany’s training ground injury on Saturday may well have helped Liverpool win the Premier League.
The Belgian is usually Manchester City’s leader and talisman and arguably the best defender playing in England’s top division.
On Sunday, Kompany, for whatever reason, had a mare of a match.
Perhaps at fault for Raheem Sterling’s opener, by blocking Joe Hart, Kompany was undoubtedly responsible for Liverpool’s second and third goals.
On the second Liverpool goal Kompany failed to get close to Martin Skrtel who headed home and for the Liverpool winner the Belgian shanked the ball straight to Philippe Coutinho.
And, the Sky Sports panel placed the blame squarely on Vincent Kompany for losing the vital match…
- Brendan Rodgers wants Barça’s Pedro to replace Raheem Sterling at Liverpool [SPORT]
- NBA star Lebron James backs Jordan Henderson’s FIFA 16 cover campaign on Facebook
- Bobby Adekanye confirms he has signed for Liverpool from Barcelona on Instagram
- The best reactions to the bogus rumour that Liverpool may sell Mario Balotelli to Stoke...
- Steven Gerrard is told he’s nicer than David Beckham as he’s hounded by pap...
- Fighting Fit: Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge lays into a punchbag in workout [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi