The Second Coming? Andy Carroll posts ice bath pic looking incredibly like Jesus Christ
- December 19, 2013
West Ham’s Andy Carroll’s new extra-hairy look has caught the eye at West Ham training of late.
Looking a bit gaunt and sporting a full-length beard, the striker bears a striking resemblance to Jesus Christ in this picture taken during his post-training ice-bath, arms outstretched in the ‘Christ-on-the-cross’ pose.
The resemblance wasn’t lost on Carroll, who admitted as much in his Tweet (below).
Jesus Christ…… Just seen my twin in the ice bath!!! pic.twitter.com/PqzO6dCHvO
— Andy Carroll (@AndyTCarroll) December 19, 2013
- West Ham’s Andy Carroll injures himself in the clumsiest and most innocuous way p...
- Crocked West Ham striker Andy Carroll posts nasty pictures of his knee post op [Instagram]
- Cursed Andy Carroll picks up fifth major injury in three years [Best Tweets]
- West Ham striker Andy Carroll likely to miss the rest of the season with knee injury
- West Ham’s Andy Carroll showed incredible ability to score a solo golazo v Swanse...
- West Ham’s Andy Carroll picks up a finger injury making lunch [Instagram]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...