- Adidas employee’s online advise for a guy buying his girlfriend a Real Madrid shirt goes viral [Pictures]
- Linfield’s Ivan Sproule sent off for putting his shirt on the corner flag v Glentoran [Video]
- Top 5 Soccer AM 2014 car park goals ft Arsenal hero David Seaman & ex-West Ham man Dean Ashton
- A young Irish Man United fan goes crazy when he gets tickets for Christmas [Video]
- Late Christmas present? Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud spotted shopping in Victoria Secret [Picture]
The Second Coming? Andy Carroll posts ice bath pic looking incredibly like Jesus Christ
West Ham’s Andy Carroll’s new extra-hairy look has caught the eye at West Ham training of late.
Looking a bit gaunt and sporting a full-length beard, the striker bears a striking resemblance to Jesus Christ in this picture taken during his post-training ice-bath, arms outstretched in the ‘Christ-on-the-cross’ pose.
The resemblance wasn’t lost on Carroll, who admitted as much in his Tweet (below).
Jesus Christ…… Just seen my twin in the ice bath!!! pic.twitter.com/PqzO6dCHvO
— Andy Carroll (@AndyTCarroll) December 19, 2013
- Updated: December 19, 2013