The scrappiest goal ever?! Dani Pacheco (Liverpool U21s) v Wolves
- November 6, 2012
The Liverpool Under-21 side came from 1-0 down at Molineux to win 5-1 against Wolves in an Under-21 match on Monday night.
Spanish starlet Dani Pacheco was the star of the show with two goals joined by Krisztian Adorjan, Joao Carlos Teixeira and Michael Ngoo also on the scoresheet.
With the likes of Raheem Sterling, Suso and Andre Wisdom all breaking into Brendan Rodgers’ Liverpool first team, you can imagine there are a fair few youngsters eager to prove themselves at Anfield at the moment.
Among the six goals on the night was a classic comedy goal that could well go viral under the title “The scrappiest goal ever.”
Finally finished off for Liverpool’s first of the night by Dani Pacheco, it should provide a few chuckles as the Wolves defence struggle to cope!
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”256108″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi