The scrappiest goal ever?! Dani Pacheco (Liverpool U21s) v Wolves
- November 6, 2012
The Liverpool Under-21 side came from 1-0 down at Molineux to win 5-1 against Wolves in an Under-21 match on Monday night.
Spanish starlet Dani Pacheco was the star of the show with two goals joined by Krisztian Adorjan, Joao Carlos Teixeira and Michael Ngoo also on the scoresheet.
With the likes of Raheem Sterling, Suso and Andre Wisdom all breaking into Brendan Rodgers’ Liverpool first team, you can imagine there are a fair few youngsters eager to prove themselves at Anfield at the moment.
Among the six goals on the night was a classic comedy goal that could well go viral under the title “The scrappiest goal ever.”
Finally finished off for Liverpool’s first of the night by Dani Pacheco, it should provide a few chuckles as the Wolves defence struggle to cope!
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”256108″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...