- James Milner as the False 9: Manchester City v Crystal Palace [Team Sheets]
- Jason Byrne & Jamie Carragher have epic 7-minute staring contest on Soccer AM [Video]
- Alexis Sanchez uploads childhood photo, sparks debate among Chileans that he’s a fan of La U
- Better Late Than Never! Barça’s Neymar wishes Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez a Happy Birthday
- Roberto Soldado: ‘I feel ashamed when Spurs fans sing my name’
The scrappiest goal ever?! Dani Pacheco (Liverpool U21s) v Wolves
The Liverpool Under-21 side came from 1-0 down at Molineux to win 5-1 against Wolves in an Under-21 match on Monday night.
Spanish starlet Dani Pacheco was the star of the show with two goals joined by Krisztian Adorjan, Joao Carlos Teixeira and Michael Ngoo also on the scoresheet.
With the likes of Raheem Sterling, Suso and Andre Wisdom all breaking into Brendan Rodgers’ Liverpool first team, you can imagine there are a fair few youngsters eager to prove themselves at Anfield at the moment.
Among the six goals on the night was a classic comedy goal that could well go viral under the title “The scrappiest goal ever.”
Finally finished off for Liverpool’s first of the night by Dani Pacheco, it should provide a few chuckles as the Wolves defence struggle to cope!
- Updated: November 6, 2012