The scariness continues! Mysterious men dressed in identical black robes were also at Juventus v Genoa [Pictures]
- October 28, 2013
What the hell is going on?!
Scary scenes were spotted at Bayern Munich, Chelsea and also Juventus this weekend as groups of men dressed in identical black robes freaked the crap out of supporters who attended the matches.
Fans at the Juventus Stadium in Turin, just like at the Allianz Arena and at Stamford Bridge, spotted the men dressed in black hooded gowns with satanic looking symbols on the front on their clothes. The men capped off their freaky get-ups with whited-out faces complete with strange black markings.
Rumours are doing the rounds that the men were sent to games across Europe as part of a marking ploy for Samsung.
Pictures of the shit-scary mysterious men at Juevntus v Genoa can be seen below.
- Fernando Llorente’s agent meets Arsenal officials to discuss potential £8.5m tran...
- Mario Mandzukic breaks Juventus duck with classy late winner against Lechia Gdansk (Video)
- Paul Pogba scores powerful header for Juventus against Lechia Gdansk (Video)
- Chile international Arturo Vidal officially signs for Bayern Munich (video)
- Juventus bid farewell to Arturo Vidal after four glorious years at the club (Video)
- Done Deal: Bayern Munich replace Man United’s Bastian Schweinsteiger with Arturo ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi