The Real #AskBale: The obligatory trolling that didn’t make the final cut
- September 7, 2013
BT Sport ran an #AskBale hashtag yesterday in order to glean questions for their exclusive interview, and as ever the #Ask hashtag was bombarded with trolling, some funny, some less so, some nasty.
Why media groups and clubs don’t just ask for emailed questions instead of inviting trolling like a magnet is odd, and is probably more to do with trying to stay cool than practicality.
We’ve compiled the funnier joke #AskBale questions that didn’t make BT’s final cut below.
— Soccer Guy (@usasoccerguy) September 4, 2013
— IBWM (@Inbedwimaradona) September 4, 2013
#AskBale Do you intend to break your world record 6 bookings in one season for diving this season coming?
— Piebury Cörner (@PieburyCorner) September 4, 2013
— BetVictor (@BetVictor) September 4, 2013
— Bookie Insiders™ (@bookieinsiders) September 4, 2013
#AskBale WHY DON'T YOU USE SOME OF YOUR WAGES TO BUILD SOME HOSPITALS AND SOMETHING ABOUT WHAT SOLDIERS GET PAID AND SOMETHING ABOUT AFRICA.
— Macca (@The_Paris_Angel) September 4, 2013
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...