- Liverpool v Arsenal [Team Sheets]
- Thumping golazo! Fiorentina star Juan Manuel Vargas nets scorcher v Empoli [Vine & Video]
- Palermo’s Franco Vazquez scored a sweet 30-yard lob v Atalanta, in off the bar [Video]
- Awful! QPR stars Charlie Austin, Joey Barton & more tell festive jokes [Video]
- Two Sunderland fans were seen gesturing against the tribute for Newcastle fans Alder & Sweeney
The Real #AskBale: The obligatory trolling that didn’t make the final cut
BT Sport ran an #AskBale hashtag yesterday in order to glean questions for their exclusive interview, and as ever the #Ask hashtag was bombarded with trolling, some funny, some less so, some nasty.
Why media groups and clubs don’t just ask for emailed questions instead of inviting trolling like a magnet is odd, and is probably more to do with trying to stay cool than practicality.
We’ve compiled the funnier joke #AskBale questions that didn’t make BT’s final cut below.
— Soccer Guy (@usasoccerguy) September 4, 2013
— IBWM (@Inbedwimaradona) September 4, 2013
#AskBale Do you intend to break your world record 6 bookings in one season for diving this season coming?
— Piebury Cörner (@PieburyCorner) September 4, 2013
— BetVictor (@BetVictor) September 4, 2013
— Bookie Insiders™ (@bookieinsiders) September 4, 2013
#AskBale WHY DON'T YOU USE SOME OF YOUR WAGES TO BUILD SOME HOSPITALS AND SOMETHING ABOUT WHAT SOLDIERS GET PAID AND SOMETHING ABOUT AFRICA.
— Macca (@The_Paris_Angel) September 4, 2013
- Updated: September 7, 2013