The Real #AskBale: The obligatory trolling that didn’t make the final cut
- September 7, 2013
BT Sport ran an #AskBale hashtag yesterday in order to glean questions for their exclusive interview, and as ever the #Ask hashtag was bombarded with trolling, some funny, some less so, some nasty.
Why media groups and clubs don’t just ask for emailed questions instead of inviting trolling like a magnet is odd, and is probably more to do with trying to stay cool than practicality.
We’ve compiled the funnier joke #AskBale questions that didn’t make BT’s final cut below.
— Soccer Guy (@usasoccerguy) September 4, 2013
— IBWM (@Inbedwimaradona) September 4, 2013
#AskBale Do you intend to break your world record 6 bookings in one season for diving this season coming?
— Piebury Cörner (@PieburyCorner) September 4, 2013
— BetVictor (@BetVictor) September 4, 2013
— Bookie Insiders™ (@bookieinsiders) September 4, 2013
#AskBale WHY DON'T YOU USE SOME OF YOUR WAGES TO BUILD SOME HOSPITALS AND SOMETHING ABOUT WHAT SOLDIERS GET PAID AND SOMETHING ABOUT AFRICA.
— Macca (@The_Paris_Angel) September 4, 2013
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]