- Andy Tate post Chelsea defeat: Man United will win the PL next season [video]
- Wayne Rooney: Chelsea know how to get referee on their side [video]
- Huge Odds! Back Man City to beat West Ham at 3/1 + money back if you lose!!!
- Jose Mourinho annoyed with John Terry after Chelsea 1 – Man United 0 [video]
- Alexis Sanchez & Mesut Ozil celebrate Arsenal 2 – Reading 1 on Instagram
The race for fourth: Arsenal & Everton’s remaining fixtures – who is your money on?
- April 14, 2014
Arsenal reached the FA Cup final this weekend, yet were looking over their shoulders as once again they are under pressure to secure a spot in next season’s Champions League.
Everton’s 1-0 win at Sunderland means they leap frogged Arsenal into fourth place and now Roberto Martinez’s side have a two point advantage and better goal difference.
Yet, Arsenal have been here before, seeing off Spurs in similar positions over the past two campaigns and with a squad and manager that knows how to win a place in the Champions League.
And, on the graphic above it is easy to see that Everton’s remaining games are significantly harder.
Both Manchester United and Manchester City still have to visit Goodison Park.
Arsenal’s only really hard fixture, on paper at least, is the away clash at Hull who may be eager to put down a marker for the FA Cup final.
The games against the likes of Newcastle and Norwich on the last day, who could well be down already, look like the easiest possible fixtures.
Arsenal or Everton: Who is your money on for fourth?
Best Online Bookies: http://bit.ly/1h8lJQ7