The race for fourth: Arsenal & Everton’s remaining fixtures – who is your money on?
- April 14, 2014
Arsenal reached the FA Cup final this weekend, yet were looking over their shoulders as once again they are under pressure to secure a spot in next season’s Champions League.
Everton’s 1-0 win at Sunderland means they leap frogged Arsenal into fourth place and now Roberto Martinez’s side have a two point advantage and better goal difference.
Yet, Arsenal have been here before, seeing off Spurs in similar positions over the past two campaigns and with a squad and manager that knows how to win a place in the Champions League.
And, on the graphic above it is easy to see that Everton’s remaining games are significantly harder.
Both Manchester United and Manchester City still have to visit Goodison Park.
Arsenal’s only really hard fixture, on paper at least, is the away clash at Hull who may be eager to put down a marker for the FA Cup final.
The games against the likes of Newcastle and Norwich on the last day, who could well be down already, look like the easiest possible fixtures.
Arsenal or Everton: Who is your money on for fourth?
Best Online Bookies: http://bit.ly/1h8lJQ7
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]