The race for fourth: Arsenal & Everton’s remaining fixtures – who is your money on?
Arsenal reached the FA Cup final this weekend, yet were looking over their shoulders as once again they are under pressure to secure a spot in next season’s Champions League.
Everton’s 1-0 win at Sunderland means they leap frogged Arsenal into fourth place and now Roberto Martinez’s side have a two point advantage and better goal difference.
Yet, Arsenal have been here before, seeing off Spurs in similar positions over the past two campaigns and with a squad and manager that knows how to win a place in the Champions League.
And, on the graphic above it is easy to see that Everton’s remaining games are significantly harder.
Both Manchester United and Manchester City still have to visit Goodison Park.
Arsenal’s only really hard fixture, on paper at least, is the away clash at Hull who may be eager to put down a marker for the FA Cup final.
The games against the likes of Newcastle and Norwich on the last day, who could well be down already, look like the easiest possible fixtures.
Arsenal or Everton: Who is your money on for fourth?
Best Online Bookies: http://bit.ly/1h8lJQ7
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas celebrates his glorious career & his days at Arsenal [Instagram]October 28, 2016
- Arsene Wenger gives injury updates, worrying Theo Walcott newsOctober 28, 2016
- Hector Bellerin admits he’s not as good as CatinhoOctober 28, 2016
- Arsenal & Man City stars included in the top defenders in world football [France Football]October 28, 2016
- Bad news for Everton’s Oumar Niasse & Leighton BainesOctober 20, 2016
- Former Man City & Everton striker Jo talks about his battle with alcohol [Globo]October 19, 2016
- Oumar Niasse scores a hat-trick for Everton U23 v Reading (Official Video)October 18, 2016
- Everton’s Ronald Koeman says Man City are the best side he’s ever faced (Video)October 16, 2016