The race for fourth: Arsenal & Everton’s remaining fixtures – who is your money on?
Arsenal reached the FA Cup final this weekend, yet were looking over their shoulders as once again they are under pressure to secure a spot in next season’s Champions League.
Everton’s 1-0 win at Sunderland means they leap frogged Arsenal into fourth place and now Roberto Martinez’s side have a two point advantage and better goal difference.
Yet, Arsenal have been here before, seeing off Spurs in similar positions over the past two campaigns and with a squad and manager that knows how to win a place in the Champions League.
And, on the graphic above it is easy to see that Everton’s remaining games are significantly harder.
Both Manchester United and Manchester City still have to visit Goodison Park.
Arsenal’s only really hard fixture, on paper at least, is the away clash at Hull who may be eager to put down a marker for the FA Cup final.
The games against the likes of Newcastle and Norwich on the last day, who could well be down already, look like the easiest possible fixtures.
Arsenal or Everton: Who is your money on for fourth?
Best Online Bookies: http://bit.ly/1h8lJQ7
Watch Live Stream
- Kieran Gibbs destroys Arsenal stars in bottle-flip challenge (Video)December 9, 2016
- Contract Signal? Alexis Sanchez salutes Arsenal’s Invincibles on InstagramDecember 8, 2016
- Times claim Mesut Ozil & Alexis Sanchez may leave Arsenal for freeDecember 8, 2016
- Arsenal fan mashup goes viral trolling Spurs on their Champions League exit (Video)December 8, 2016
- Big blow for Everton as Yannick Bolasie faces up to a year out with injury [Daily Mail]December 9, 2016
- So long, Memphis? Koeman talks about buying in January before UEL omissionDecember 8, 2016
- Romelu Lukaku reveals he was present when Paul Pogba re-signed for Man UnitedDecember 7, 2016
- Everton had talks with Man United on Sunday about signing duo [Squawka]December 6, 2016