The race for fourth: Arsenal & Everton’s remaining fixtures – who is your money on?
Arsenal reached the FA Cup final this weekend, yet were looking over their shoulders as once again they are under pressure to secure a spot in next season’s Champions League.
Everton’s 1-0 win at Sunderland means they leap frogged Arsenal into fourth place and now Roberto Martinez’s side have a two point advantage and better goal difference.
Yet, Arsenal have been here before, seeing off Spurs in similar positions over the past two campaigns and with a squad and manager that knows how to win a place in the Champions League.
And, on the graphic above it is easy to see that Everton’s remaining games are significantly harder.
Both Manchester United and Manchester City still have to visit Goodison Park.
Arsenal’s only really hard fixture, on paper at least, is the away clash at Hull who may be eager to put down a marker for the FA Cup final.
The games against the likes of Newcastle and Norwich on the last day, who could well be down already, look like the easiest possible fixtures.
Arsenal or Everton: Who is your money on for fourth?
Best Online Bookies: http://bit.ly/1h8lJQ7
Watch Live Stream
- Thierry Henry uses Spurs as example for youngsters being mentally weak (Video)May 31st, 2016
- The best jokes as Arsenal’s Aaron Ramsey gets a ridiculous new haircut [Tweets]May 31st, 2016
- Olivier Giroud booed by France fans; Arsenal striker hits back after 3-2 win [Quotes]May 31st, 2016
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan rejects new Dortmund contract amidst Arsenal & Chelsea interest [BILD]May 31st, 2016
- Hilarious: Chelsea target Romelu Lukaku gets brilliantly pranked in Belgium training (Video)May 26th, 2016
- Man United & Man City to fight it out for £45m rated John Stones [M.E.N]May 25th, 2016
- Everton fans don’t want David Moyes to come back, start extremely unsentimental hashtag [Tw...May 24th, 2016
- Romelu Lukaku’s summer move from Everton to Chelsea feels like it’s getting closer [E...May 24th, 2016