- Man United & Liverpool’s hopes to sign Memphis Depay complicated as Pep Guardiola reveals his hand
- Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus now faces a criminal record for driving without a licence [Bild]
- A defender in Sweden headbutts the crossbar after conceding a goal [Videos]
- Juventus may pay £50m to sign Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling as they gear up to sell Paul Pogba [Sun]
- Man United fan campaign succeeds after Liverpool remove Mario Balotelli from POTY poll
The Primeknit FS & Magista: Adidas & Nike both unveil brand new all-in-one boot and sock hybrids [Pictures]
- March 6, 2014
March 6th is set to become a historic day in the evolution of football boots.
For the first time ever both Adidas and Nike have revealed a brand new type of football boot, with both clothing goliaths creating all-in-one boot and sock hybrids.
Adidas’ boot is called the Primeknit FS, while Nike’s effort is called the Magista.
As for the differences, Adidas’ Primeknit FS is black and white with a tall sock attached to the boots, while Nike’s Magista is far more colourful with an lower anklet-style tubing.
See pictures of the next phase of football boots below.