- Neil Warnock: ‘I’d love Ashley Cole, but he’s not gonna come to Palace, he’s lovin’ it in Italy’
- Arsene Wenger: ‘Thierry Henry was 1 of the greatest player I’ve seen – and I’ve seen some good ones’
- Barça closely scouting ‘Gabigol’ & Malcolm Silva, Brazilian starlets dubbed ‘The New Neymars’ [Sport]
- Newcastle’s Soccer Am Crossbar Challenge, coach Andy Woodman trolls everyone with banter [Video]
- Daniel Sturridge quizzed by Liverpool fans in India, says he grew up supporting Arsenal [Video]
The Primeknit FS & Magista: Adidas & Nike both unveil brand new all-in-one boot and sock hybrids [Pictures]
March 6th is set to become a historic day in the evolution of football boots.
For the first time ever both Adidas and Nike have revealed a brand new type of football boot, with both clothing goliaths creating all-in-one boot and sock hybrids.
Adidas’ boot is called the Primeknit FS, while Nike’s effort is called the Magista.
As for the differences, Adidas’ Primeknit FS is black and white with a tall sock attached to the boots, while Nike’s Magista is far more colourful with an lower anklet-style tubing.
See pictures of the next phase of football boots below.
- Updated: March 6, 2014