The Primeknit FS & Magista: Adidas & Nike both unveil brand new all-in-one boot and sock hybrids [Pictures]
March 6th is set to become a historic day in the evolution of football boots.
For the first time ever both Adidas and Nike have revealed a brand new type of football boot, with both clothing goliaths creating all-in-one boot and sock hybrids.
Adidas’ boot is called the Primeknit FS, while Nike’s effort is called the Magista.
As for the differences, Adidas’ Primeknit FS is black and white with a tall sock attached to the boots, while Nike’s Magista is far more colourful with an lower anklet-style tubing.
See pictures of the next phase of football boots below.
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea attacker Oscar stars in life-size video game for new Adidas Predator boot advertSeptember 18th, 2014
- A projected Messi scores a goal on the buildings of Barcelona in new Adidas ad [Video]August 14th, 2014
- New details emerge of Man United’s mega Adidas deal [BBC]July 31st, 2014
- Manchester United’s new Adidas kit deal is ENORMOUS compared to Europe’s biggest clubsJuly 15th, 2014
- Must-see! Sami Khedira reflects on injury woes and provides masterclass for lads at Nike Academy ...November 14th, 2014
- Superb new Nike advert stars Neymar bamboozling defenders with mirror trickery [Video]August 17th, 2014
- New Nike Andres Iniesta advertAugust 12th, 2014
- Nike confirm they will not renew Manchester United kit deal at end of 2014/2015July 8th, 2014