The Primeknit FS & Magista: Adidas & Nike both unveil brand new all-in-one boot and sock hybrids [Pictures]
- March 6, 2014
March 6th is set to become a historic day in the evolution of football boots.
For the first time ever both Adidas and Nike have revealed a brand new type of football boot, with both clothing goliaths creating all-in-one boot and sock hybrids.
Adidas’ boot is called the Primeknit FS, while Nike’s effort is called the Magista.
As for the differences, Adidas’ Primeknit FS is black and white with a tall sock attached to the boots, while Nike’s Magista is far more colourful with an lower anklet-style tubing.
See pictures of the next phase of football boots below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...