The Primeknit FS & Magista: Adidas & Nike both unveil brand new all-in-one boot and sock hybrids [Pictures]
- March 6, 2014
March 6th is set to become a historic day in the evolution of football boots.
For the first time ever both Adidas and Nike have revealed a brand new type of football boot, with both clothing goliaths creating all-in-one boot and sock hybrids.
Adidas’ boot is called the Primeknit FS, while Nike’s effort is called the Magista.
As for the differences, Adidas’ Primeknit FS is black and white with a tall sock attached to the boots, while Nike’s Magista is far more colourful with an lower anklet-style tubing.
See pictures of the next phase of football boots below.
- Chelsea attacker Oscar stars in life-size video game for new Adidas Predator boot advert
- A projected Messi scores a goal on the buildings of Barcelona in new Adidas ad [Video]
- New details emerge of Man United’s mega Adidas deal [BBC]
- Manchester United’s new Adidas kit deal is ENORMOUS compared to Europe’s bi...
- Adidas release excellent animated highlights montage to mark the end of the World Cup [...
- Manchester United & Adidas confirm kit deal worth £750m over 10 years!
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...