- Video of the incredible rain storm that suspended Estoril v PSV
- Robin van Persie set to be replaced by Radamel Falcao for Man United v Hull [Sun]
- BassBuds deny they were behind 3 Spurs-Partizan pitch invasions
- WOW! Samir Handanovic saves 6th (sixth!) consecutive penalty for Inter Milan v Dnipro
- TrollStation take credit for 3 pitch invasions during Spurs-Partizan 1st half
The President of the Colombian FA was caught trying to steal a Copa Libertadores final medal on TV
Luis Bedoya, the President of the Colombian Football Federation, was caught on camera trying to steal a Copa Libertadores final medal on Wednesday night.
(Match highlights: Atletico Mineiro 2* – Olimpia 0, Pens. 4-3)
In an amazing scene spotted by a load of South American football fans on live TV, Luis Bedoya, who has been the President since 2006, was spotted trying to pocket a medal while he thought nobody was looking during the post match activities.
As the players made their way onto the stage to collect their medals, Bedoya was recorded sneakily wrapping up a medal in his hand in a prelude to putting it in his pocket and making off with a souvenir that he didn’t deserve.
Embarrassingly, the President was caught in the act by an organiser on the platform.
Watch the President of the Colombian Football Federation try to steal a Copa Libertadores final medal below.
- Updated: July 25, 2013