The President of the Colombian FA was caught trying to steal a Copa Libertadores final medal on TV
- July 25, 2013
Luis Bedoya, the President of the Colombian Football Federation, was caught on camera trying to steal a Copa Libertadores final medal on Wednesday night.
(Match highlights: Atletico Mineiro 2* – Olimpia 0, Pens. 4-3)
In an amazing scene spotted by a load of South American football fans on live TV, Luis Bedoya, who has been the President since 2006, was spotted trying to pocket a medal while he thought nobody was looking during the post match activities.
As the players made their way onto the stage to collect their medals, Bedoya was recorded sneakily wrapping up a medal in his hand in a prelude to putting it in his pocket and making off with a souvenir that he didn’t deserve.
Embarrassingly, the President was caught in the act by an organiser on the platform.
Watch the President of the Colombian Football Federation try to steal a Copa Libertadores final medal below.
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...
- Razor Ruddock & Adebayo Akinfenwa try to pick up doughnuts with their elephant mas...
- TalkSPORT suggest alterations to the ratings of certain players in FIFA 15 [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi