- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
The other shocking refereeing decision during Madrid’s Elche ‘Robo’: Sergio Ramos should been sent off for hack down
- Updated: September 26, 2013
In the midst of all the white noise surrounding Pepe’s somewhat evil engineering of a penalty in Madrid’s now infamous ‘Robo’ at Elche’, an equally shocking decision by disgraced ref Muniz has been almost overlooked.
Sergio Ramos somehow escaped a second yellow for a blatant and calculated hack down on an Elche attacker, who had beaten him in the 1 on 1 hands down, and who Ramos simply decided to take out with a cynical lunge.
Ramos, already booked, could easily have seen a straight red for this were it a few yards closer to goal, but it’s beyond argument that he should have walked for at least a second booking.
[gthumb id="358555" size="large" autoplay="1"]