- Brendan Rodgers beginning to doubt whether Mario Balotelli is technically good enough for Liverpool [Mail]
- Wenger on why Sanchez chose Arsenal over Liverpool: ‘Simple. Champions League continuity’ [Star]
- Man City boss Pellegrini: ‘All 3 strikers (Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic) are out for Crystal Palace’ [Video]
- Divock Origi set to join up with Liverpool in Jan, Rodgers & co to pay Lille €6m extra [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea’s Oscar has ‘Family Fitness Day’ with his wife and sister…
The official video: Everton’s brand new 2013-14 home shirt is released
The design of Everton’s brand new 2013-14 home shirt has been a rather poorly kept secret.
Back at the start of the month we brought you the photos purporting to show Everton’s new 2013-14 home shirt, which we then followed up with a video of the Toffees new jersey as revealed by a pair of Indonesian bloggers.
With the cat firmly out of the bag, Everton officially revealed their new home strip on Thursday on their website.
The Everton shirt has a retro feeling about it, featuring a royal blue body with a white collar and white hoops on the sleeves.
Everton’s official video supporting the release of their new kit can be seen below.
- Updated: June 27, 2013