The official video: Everton’s brand new 2013-14 home shirt is released
- June 27, 2013
The design of Everton’s brand new 2013-14 home shirt has been a rather poorly kept secret.
Back at the start of the month we brought you the photos purporting to show Everton’s new 2013-14 home shirt, which we then followed up with a video of the Toffees new jersey as revealed by a pair of Indonesian bloggers.
With the cat firmly out of the bag, Everton officially revealed their new home strip on Thursday on their website.
The Everton shirt has a retro feeling about it, featuring a royal blue body with a white collar and white hoops on the sleeves.
Everton’s official video supporting the release of their new kit can be seen below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi