The official video: Everton’s brand new 2013-14 home shirt is released
- June 27, 2013
The design of Everton’s brand new 2013-14 home shirt has been a rather poorly kept secret.
Back at the start of the month we brought you the photos purporting to show Everton’s new 2013-14 home shirt, which we then followed up with a video of the Toffees new jersey as revealed by a pair of Indonesian bloggers.
With the cat firmly out of the bag, Everton officially revealed their new home strip on Thursday on their website.
The Everton shirt has a retro feeling about it, featuring a royal blue body with a white collar and white hoops on the sleeves.
Everton’s official video supporting the release of their new kit can be seen below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...