The nurse who filmed Neymar in hospital has been fired [Report & Video]
- July 6, 2014
The nurse filmed Neymar amidst a group of people who had gathered to see the Brazil star and was widely criticised for not only recording the football in that state but also for blowing kisses to the camera afterwards and laughing.
Neymar broke a bone in his back in the World Cup quarter-final against Colombia and his injury has been mourned by the country.
The site reports: ‘In an interview with the newspaper, the hospital administrator, Marcia Real stated that the employee was away and would soon be fired. The Brazilian team doctor Jose Luiz Runco said at a news conference on Saturday that the records of Neymar were collected by CBF. The nurse had only first names revealed: Chintia.’
Although the video was perhaps in bad taste, there doesn’t seem to be any malice behind the nurses actions, from what we can tell; she seems to be laughing and smiling at the end after seeing a superstar rather than an expression of joy at the pain Neymar was enduring.
You can watch the video below and judge for yourself.
Watch Live Stream
- Futsal legend Falcao scores genius free-kick in final Brazil game (video)September 22, 2016
- Neymar has a new tattoo to celebrate winning the Olympics with Brazil (Video)September 16, 2016
- The form of Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho is bad news for Chelsea’s WillianSeptember 8, 2016
- Barcelona’s Neymar taken down by pitch invader during Brazil open training session (Video)September 4, 2016
- The story behind Neymar’s gift to a disabled Sporting Gijon fan [Mundo Deportivo]September 26, 2016
- Looks like Neymar is back together with ex girlfriend Bruna MarquezineSeptember 26, 2016
- Awesome: Neymar’s gift to a disabled Sporting Gijon fan (Video)September 24, 2016
- Barcelona’s Neymar pranked Luis Suarez by handing him his used chewing gum (Video)September 20, 2016