The nurse who filmed Neymar in hospital has been fired [Report & Video]
- July 6, 2014
The nurse filmed Neymar amidst a group of people who had gathered to see the Brazil star and was widely criticised for not only recording the football in that state but also for blowing kisses to the camera afterwards and laughing.
Neymar broke a bone in his back in the World Cup quarter-final against Colombia and his injury has been mourned by the country.
The site reports: ‘In an interview with the newspaper, the hospital administrator, Marcia Real stated that the employee was away and would soon be fired. The Brazilian team doctor Jose Luiz Runco said at a news conference on Saturday that the records of Neymar were collected by CBF. The nurse had only first names revealed: Chintia.’
Although the video was perhaps in bad taste, there doesn’t seem to be any malice behind the nurses actions, from what we can tell; she seems to be laughing and smiling at the end after seeing a superstar rather than an expression of joy at the pain Neymar was enduring.
You can watch the video below and judge for yourself.
Watch Live Stream
- Brazil coach Tite lavishes praise on Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho (Video)December 1, 2016
- Neymar, Gabriel Jesus & Philippe Coutinho may monetise their goal celebration [UOL Esporte]November 17, 2016
- Man City’s Gabriel Jesus bags goal & assist for Brazil as they make it 6 wins from 6 (videos)November 16, 2016
- Peru v Brazil: Watch a Live Stream of the World Cup qualifierNovember 14, 2016
- Man United keen on £180m Barcelona striker Neymar [Daily Record]November 30, 2016
- Neymar has been involved in a car accident on Sunday before the Sociedad gameNovember 27, 2016
- Barcelona star Neymar equalled a Champions League record last nightNovember 24, 2016
- Neymar faces a 2-year prison sentence and $10.6 million fine in SpainNovember 23, 2016