- Hartlepool release official statement regarding rumours surrounding Ched Evans
- Cristiano Ronaldo is presented with a new statue in Madeira. Sadly it’s not very good [Pictures]
- Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo DID shake Michel Platini’s hand [Picture & Video]
- Newcastle v Sunderland [Team Sheets]
- AC Milan’s Jeremy Menez flicked Daniele De Rossi’s balls during 0-0 draw with Roma [GIF]
The most valuable Premier League players are Luis Suarez, Mesut Ozil & Eden Hazard [Transfer Markt list]
This is absolutely certain to spark debate and whilst Transfer Markt are obviously not 100% correct they are one of the few online destinations to attempt this sort of ranking and it certainly makes for interesting viewing.
Topping the list is Liverpool’s man of the moment Luis Suarez – partly due to his incredible form but also thanks to the recently signed contract at Anfield.
Whether a club could truly buy Suarez for 52 million euros seems unlikely to us but it is significant that the Uruguayan striker is the only Liverpool player in the top 20.
It will then come as no surprise that Chelsea and Manchester City players dominate the Transfer Markt top 20 most valuable players in the Premier League.
As well as an assortment of Arsenal and Manchester United stars.
Above is the updated Transfer Markt list of the top 20 most valuable players in the Premier League.
Below is a picture of the player values that changed on the site yesterday – Robin van Persie, Juan Mata, Roberto Soldado, Erik Lamela and Marouane Fellaini all have rather large red percentage drops.
- Updated: January 16, 2014