The most valuable Premier League players are Luis Suarez, Mesut Ozil & Eden Hazard [Transfer Markt list]
- January 16, 2014
This is absolutely certain to spark debate and whilst Transfer Markt are obviously not 100% correct they are one of the few online destinations to attempt this sort of ranking and it certainly makes for interesting viewing.
Topping the list is Liverpool’s man of the moment Luis Suarez – partly due to his incredible form but also thanks to the recently signed contract at Anfield.
Whether a club could truly buy Suarez for 52 million euros seems unlikely to us but it is significant that the Uruguayan striker is the only Liverpool player in the top 20.
It will then come as no surprise that Chelsea and Manchester City players dominate the Transfer Markt top 20 most valuable players in the Premier League.
As well as an assortment of Arsenal and Manchester United stars.
Above is the updated Transfer Markt list of the top 20 most valuable players in the Premier League.
Below is a picture of the player values that changed on the site yesterday – Robin van Persie, Juan Mata, Roberto Soldado, Erik Lamela and Marouane Fellaini all have rather large red percentage drops.
- Arturo Vidal rules out moving to Arsenal because of fans’ obsession with Twitter ...
- First Interview: Petr Cech believes his experience can help Arsenal win the title [Video]
- Kuwaiti Chelsea fan burns Petr Cech’s shirt after keeper’s move to Arsenal ...
- Chelsea fan trolls Petr Čech’s Wikipedia page following move to Arsenal
- Arsenal are no longer interested in Arturo Vidal, according to the BBC & Telegraph
- Snake: Angry Chelsea fans turn on new Arsenal keeper Petr Cech [Tweets]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi