The most amazing double save you have ever seen: Angelo Campos (Peru U20) v Uruguay
- January 11, 2013
This is quite incredible and the fact it helped secure a 3-3 draw for Peru on the second day of the Sudamericano U20, only adds to its brilliance.
Peru were 3-2 down with five minutes to go when a long ball over the top set Uruguay striker Gonzalo Bueno in on goal.
Keeper, defender and striker all missed the ball, leaving Bueno with the chance to roll the ball home.
Only he hadn’t reckoned on Angelo Campos’ powers of recovery. And the second save is simply sensational, although it looked like a tough call for referee Enrique Caceres.
Peru would equalise to bring it back to 3-3 from the penalty spot with two minutes to go.
Campos, who now looks set for global video viral fame, belongs to Allianza Lima in Peru’s top division.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi