The most amazing double save you have ever seen: Angelo Campos (Peru U20) v Uruguay
- January 11, 2013
This is quite incredible and the fact it helped secure a 3-3 draw for Peru on the second day of the Sudamericano U20, only adds to its brilliance.
Peru were 3-2 down with five minutes to go when a long ball over the top set Uruguay striker Gonzalo Bueno in on goal.
Keeper, defender and striker all missed the ball, leaving Bueno with the chance to roll the ball home.
Only he hadn’t reckoned on Angelo Campos’ powers of recovery. And the second save is simply sensational, although it looked like a tough call for referee Enrique Caceres.
Peru would equalise to bring it back to 3-3 from the penalty spot with two minutes to go.
Campos, who now looks set for global video viral fame, belongs to Allianza Lima in Peru’s top division.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...