The Luis Suarez & Mousa Dembele scuffle at the end of Liverpool 3 – Spurs 2
- March 11, 2013
One of the side shows of Liverpool’s 3-2 win over Spurs on Sunday was a couple of clashes between Mousa Dembele and Luis Suarez.
Matters first came to a head with the score at 2-2 and the Premier League match on a knife edge.
Dembele bumps into the Liverpool talisman and Suarez wasn’t happy with the Tottenham midfielder, flicking back with his leg then grabbing the Belgian by his face.
At the end of the match, just minutes after Steven Gerrard had won the encounter for Liverpool with a penalty awarded for a foul on Luis Suarez, Dembele had to be pulled away from the Uruguayan.
Brad Jones and Stewart Downing acted as Suarez’s bodyguards with Dembele spewing some anger out on the Liverpool hitman.
Presumably, Dembele thought Suarez dived for the winning penalty or perhaps it was something that was said?
Videos of both Dembele/Suarez clashes are below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...