The Lionel Messi “Missing” Jokes start doing the rounds
- February 26, 2013
The world’s best player is being heavily criticised across the globe right now after a second anonymous performance for Barcelona in a week, as the Catalan giants lost 3-1 at home to Real Madrid on Tuesday night.
Lionel Messi’s talent may not be in question and his recent lacklustre performances can be put down to plenty of Barcelona problems elsewhere but with Cristiano Ronaldo bagging a brace, the spotlight was always likely to fall upon the Argentine superstar.
If you thought last week at AC Milan was bad, Lionel Messi was again missing for long periods against Real Madrid and struggled to get past a resolute Los Blancos back line when he did get the ball.
Of course, things could well have been different if Lionel Messi’s first half free-kick had sneaked in…
Hence the jokes below.
— Mario Balotelli (@MarioBaloltelli) February 26, 2013
MISSING: Lionel Messi reported missing. Last seen warming up at San Siro one week ago. Please call the Spanish police with any information.
— Football Funnys (@FootballFunnys) February 26, 2013
Why Messi ?? twitter.com/Footy_Jokes/st…
— Football Jokes (@Footy_Jokes) February 26, 2013
BREAKING: After 2 weeks of being missing, Lionel Messi is finally spotted with his new job as Sky Sports camera man. twitter.com/BBCSporf/statu…
— BBC Sporf (@BBCSporf) February 26, 2013
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi