The laziest referee of all-time is spotted officiating a Moroccan junior football match
- February 17, 2013
Kudos to James Dart for spotting this wonderful clip in the last few days.
Perhaps the laziest, most apathetic referee of all-time was spotted last week officiating a Moroccan junior football match between two unknown teams.
Unfortunately we have no idea what the name of this young referee is, however what can be said for sure is that the official could scarcely have shown less appetite to be present at the game.
Trudging around the pitch at a snail’s pace with his hands in his pockets, his shoulders shrugged, and repeatedly caught looking at his watch, the young referee showed an incredible lack of enthusiasm which has since propelled him to comedy viral video character.
Watch the laziest referee of all-time below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...