- Ex-Chelsea man Salomon Kalou has chosen an interesting way of staying loose during Xmas [Pictures]
- Incredible! St Mirren’s Stephen Mallan (18) opened his SPL account with a goal of season contender
- Amigos do Zico 9 – Estrelas do Futebol 10: Robinho & Seedorf amongst the scorers [Highlights]
- Everton’s Tim Howard says Man United’s Fergie is more intimidating than President Obama [Times]
- Cristiano Ronaldo is Luke Shaw’s landlord, Man United defender rents £7000-a-month house [Mirror]
The laziest referee of all-time is spotted officiating a Moroccan junior football match
Kudos to James Dart for spotting this wonderful clip in the last few days.
Perhaps the laziest, most apathetic referee of all-time was spotted last week officiating a Moroccan junior football match between two unknown teams.
Unfortunately we have no idea what the name of this young referee is, however what can be said for sure is that the official could scarcely have shown less appetite to be present at the game.
Trudging around the pitch at a snail’s pace with his hands in his pockets, his shoulders shrugged, and repeatedly caught looking at his watch, the young referee showed an incredible lack of enthusiasm which has since propelled him to comedy viral video character.
Watch the laziest referee of all-time below.
- Updated: February 17, 2013