The laziest referee of all-time is spotted officiating a Moroccan junior football match
- February 17, 2013
Kudos to James Dart for spotting this wonderful clip in the last few days.
Perhaps the laziest, most apathetic referee of all-time was spotted last week officiating a Moroccan junior football match between two unknown teams.
Unfortunately we have no idea what the name of this young referee is, however what can be said for sure is that the official could scarcely have shown less appetite to be present at the game.
Trudging around the pitch at a snail’s pace with his hands in his pockets, his shoulders shrugged, and repeatedly caught looking at his watch, the young referee showed an incredible lack of enthusiasm which has since propelled him to comedy viral video character.
Watch the laziest referee of all-time below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]