The ITV bus blooper during Lyon 1 – Spurs 1
- February 21, 2013
Bloopers like this are common place during ITV’s coverage of European football.
The previous screw ups are too many to mention but the “bus blooper” at the end of the first half between Lyon and Tottenham on Thursday night was pretty disgraceful.
How come Sky or the BBC never seem to cut away from the action to something completely irrelevant?
Luckily, ITV didn’t miss anything. Imagine if this would have happened in the 90th minute as Mousa Dembele wound up his left foot to send Andre Villas-Boas’ Spurs side through to the last 16!
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi