- Cheeky! Porta [Independiente] knocks the ball past keeper, stops it on the line and backheels it in [Video]
- Nabil Bentaleb’s first Spurs goal came courtesy of a fumble from Newcastle keeper Jak Alnwick [Video]
- Openly gay footballer Robbie Rogers speaks about overwhelming support after coming out [Video]
- Crystal Palace have opportunity to sign out-of-favour AC Milan striker Giampaolo Pazzini [Standard]
- Five of the best AC Milan moments at AS Roma, featuring Ibrahimovic, Shevchenko and a Scudetto win [Video]
The ITV bus blooper during Lyon 1 – Spurs 1
Bloopers like this are common place during ITV’s coverage of European football.
The previous screw ups are too many to mention but the “bus blooper” at the end of the first half between Lyon and Tottenham on Thursday night was pretty disgraceful.
How come Sky or the BBC never seem to cut away from the action to something completely irrelevant?
Luckily, ITV didn’t miss anything. Imagine if this would have happened in the 90th minute as Mousa Dembele wound up his left foot to send Andre Villas-Boas’ Spurs side through to the last 16!
- Updated: February 21, 2013