- Former Irish rugby star Brian O’Driscoll admits he was infatuated when he met David Beckham [Video]
- Mario Balotelli pulls off back skill and bicycle kick during Liverpool head tennis [Video]
- Rumours abound that Falcao will start for Man United against Chelsea [Tweets]
- Thibaut Courtois has achieved a lot in his career since his debut six years ago
- This graphic shows Louis van Gaal’s stunning influence over top level European football
The ITV bus blooper during Lyon 1 – Spurs 1
- February 21, 2013
Bloopers like this are common place during ITV’s coverage of European football.
The previous screw ups are too many to mention but the “bus blooper” at the end of the first half between Lyon and Tottenham on Thursday night was pretty disgraceful.
How come Sky or the BBC never seem to cut away from the action to something completely irrelevant?
Luckily, ITV didn’t miss anything. Imagine if this would have happened in the 90th minute as Mousa Dembele wound up his left foot to send Andre Villas-Boas’ Spurs side through to the last 16!