- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
- West Ham may lose Big Sam after the season & Irons may sell 20% to pay off debt [Telegraph]
The Geordie Lass: “I cannot believe it man”
Sorry Newcastle fans to do this to you, but having seen numerous fan reactions to Alan Shearer’s recent appointment one woman continues to get her face on the TV.
Who is this charmed female? Where does she get her hair done? And is she wearing Newcastle tracksuit bottoms to match her lovely cap and shirt?
The “Geordie Lass,” as she has so be christened, managed to get her pretty face on Setanta, the BBC and local news repeatedly telling the camera “I cannot believe it” as her emotions sped into overdrive with the return of Super Al.
- Updated: April 3, 2009