The future of Chelsea & PSG target Marco Reus in limbo after Barcelona’s transfer ban [SPORT]
The latest high-profile footballer to have his future plunged into uncertainty in in the wake of Barcelona’s one year transfer ban is Marco Reus.
According to Spanish daily SPORT, Reus, the fantastic German international attacking midfielder, was hoping to leave Borussia Dortmund this summer in a move to join Barcelona.
SPORT report that Reus has been “waiting for over a week for the ‘formal and final offer'” from the Camp Nou, but now the deal is in jeopardy after the FIFA transfer ban.
The paper also say that “Reus, also sought by Chelsea and PSG, wanted to sign for Barca because he felt that the Blaugrana was the ‘perfect scenario’ to develop his footballing virtues. But now the situation has “turned around 180 degrees” and Reus is seriously considering the possibility of staying at Borussia Dortmund for another year in order to move to Barcelona in 2015.
Whether Chelsea or PSG can muscle in remains to be seen.
- Neymar talks MSN friendship on-and-off pitch in FC Barcelona interview (Video)
- Barcelona following Ander Herrera’s substitute situation at Man United with inter...
- Five of the best Neymar tricks at Barcelona, featuring sombreros and roulettes (Video)
- Leo Messi sends cryptic message to the Spanish Tax Man on Instagram
- Borrussia Dortmund won the internet wishing Jurgen Klopp well at Liverpool
- Borussia Dortmund captain Mats Hummels believes Jurgen Klopp will succeed at Liverpool ...
- Ilkay Gundogan thinks Jurgen Klopp would be great for Liverpool (Video)
- Another record: Robert Lewandowski scores 9 goals in 3 games following 5-1 win v Dortmu...
- Steven Gerrard’s slip is the latest clip to get the Thierry Henry reaction (video)
- Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas is now the top assist-maker in Spanish history (Video)
- Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas hit with 6-month driving ban [Mirror]
- Diego Costa admits he returned to Chelsea pre-season overweight, defends Jose Mourinho