- Ronaldinho reproduces awesome ‘Shark Attack’ move in hardcore game of Foot-Volley
- Liverpool fan post-Ludogorets: ‘Steven Gerrard showed he can still do it, he was superb’ [Video]
- Ludogorets’ late equalizer against Liverpool gave Phil Thompson a migraine [Vine]
- Per Mertesacker post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘It was a mental test, and we were absolutely solid’
- Oxlade-Chamberlain post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘I’m delighted for Yaya Sanogo’ [Video]
The future of Chelsea & PSG target Marco Reus in limbo after Barcelona’s transfer ban [SPORT]
The latest high-profile footballer to have his future plunged into uncertainty in in the wake of Barcelona’s one year transfer ban is Marco Reus.
According to Spanish daily SPORT, Reus, the fantastic German international attacking midfielder, was hoping to leave Borussia Dortmund this summer in a move to join Barcelona.
SPORT report that Reus has been “waiting for over a week for the ‘formal and final offer’” from the Camp Nou, but now the deal is in jeopardy after the FIFA transfer ban.
The paper also say that “Reus, also sought by Chelsea and PSG, wanted to sign for Barca because he felt that the Blaugrana was the ‘perfect scenario’ to develop his footballing virtues. But now the situation has “turned around 180 degrees” and Reus is seriously considering the possibility of staying at Borussia Dortmund for another year in order to move to Barcelona in 2015.
Whether Chelsea or PSG can muscle in remains to be seen.
- Updated: April 3, 2014