The future of Chelsea & PSG target Marco Reus in limbo after Barcelona’s transfer ban [SPORT]
- April 3, 2014
The latest high-profile footballer to have his future plunged into uncertainty in in the wake of Barcelona’s one year transfer ban is Marco Reus.
According to Spanish daily SPORT, Reus, the fantastic German international attacking midfielder, was hoping to leave Borussia Dortmund this summer in a move to join Barcelona.
SPORT report that Reus has been “waiting for over a week for the ‘formal and final offer'” from the Camp Nou, but now the deal is in jeopardy after the FIFA transfer ban.
The paper also say that “Reus, also sought by Chelsea and PSG, wanted to sign for Barca because he felt that the Blaugrana was the ‘perfect scenario’ to develop his footballing virtues. But now the situation has “turned around 180 degrees” and Reus is seriously considering the possibility of staying at Borussia Dortmund for another year in order to move to Barcelona in 2015.
Whether Chelsea or PSG can muscle in remains to be seen.
- Leo Messi & Javier Mascherano surprise Barcelona by returning to training a week e...
- Pedro’s move from Barcelona to Man United is matter of “when, not if”...
- As Leo Messi gets in shape running on a treadmill, Thiago Messi does exercise next to h...
- Individual highlights of Kenedy’s debut for Chelsea against Barcelona (Video)
- Man United set to sign Pedro from Barcelona after they sell Angel Di Maria [Sport]
- Barcelona legend Ronaldinho bags 3 glorious goals in first Fluminense training session ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi