The future of Chelsea & PSG target Marco Reus in limbo after Barcelona’s transfer ban [SPORT]
- April 3, 2014
The latest high-profile footballer to have his future plunged into uncertainty in in the wake of Barcelona’s one year transfer ban is Marco Reus.
According to Spanish daily SPORT, Reus, the fantastic German international attacking midfielder, was hoping to leave Borussia Dortmund this summer in a move to join Barcelona.
SPORT report that Reus has been “waiting for over a week for the ‘formal and final offer'” from the Camp Nou, but now the deal is in jeopardy after the FIFA transfer ban.
The paper also say that “Reus, also sought by Chelsea and PSG, wanted to sign for Barca because he felt that the Blaugrana was the ‘perfect scenario’ to develop his footballing virtues. But now the situation has “turned around 180 degrees” and Reus is seriously considering the possibility of staying at Borussia Dortmund for another year in order to move to Barcelona in 2015.
Whether Chelsea or PSG can muscle in remains to be seen.
- Barca’s Dani Alves: Pep Guardiola wanted to coach Brazil team for World Cup 2014 ...
- Barcelona starlet Sergi Samper posts quality indoor training drill video on Facebook
- Sky Sports compile new Barcelona signing Arda Turan’s best Atletico goals [Video]
- Barcelona publish Arda Turan compilation video to celebrate €35m signing [Video]
- Sloppy Neymar had a good time at a house party in Brazil [Video]
- It’s official: Barcelona sign Arda Turan from Atletico Madrid
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi