- Raheem Sterling wins Tuttosport’s young player of 2014 award, Liverpool star called ‘black gold’
- Inter Milan want Aaron Lennon. Tottenham eye Fredy Guarin [Gazzetta Dello Sport]
- Brendan Rodgers beginning to doubt whether Mario Balotelli is technically good enough for Liverpool [Mail]
- Wenger on why Sanchez chose Arsenal over Liverpool: ‘Simple. Champions League continuity’ [Star]
- Man City boss Pellegrini: ‘All 3 strikers (Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic) are out for Crystal Palace’ [Video]
The funniest quotes from Zlatan Ibrahimovic & Andrea Pirlo’s Autobiographies [Talksport Compilation]
With both Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Andrea Pirlo’s books being translated into English (Zlatan’s last year, Pirlo’s last week), English-speaking football fans have been offered the joys of some of the best foreign football literature for some time.
Both Zlatan and Pirlo’s books are written with a rare candid style, a world away from the more staid style of typical autobiographies.
With Pirlo revealing his secret meeting with Pep Guardiola and describing football as better than sex, both books are brilliantly quotable, and Talksport have done us the honour of compiling the best.
- Updated: April 18, 2014