The funniest quotes from Zlatan Ibrahimovic & Andrea Pirlo’s Autobiographies [Talksport Compilation]
- April 18, 2014
With both Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Andrea Pirlo’s books being translated into English (Zlatan’s last year, Pirlo’s last week), English-speaking football fans have been offered the joys of some of the best foreign football literature for some time.
Both Zlatan and Pirlo’s books are written with a rare candid style, a world away from the more staid style of typical autobiographies.
With Pirlo revealing his secret meeting with Pep Guardiola and describing football as better than sex, both books are brilliantly quotable, and Talksport have done us the honour of compiling the best.
- Amazing: Andrea Pirlo told the NYC FC keeper where Kaka was going to put his free kick ...
- Watch Andrea Pirlo’s MLS debut, as New York City FC beat Orlando City 5-3 (Videos)
- Andrea Pirlo spins away from Orlando player in build-up to David Villa for NYC (Video)
- Former AC Milan teammates Andrea Pirlo & Kaka’ reunited in MLS (Vine)
- New York City FC maestro Andrea Pirlo shows kids how to take free-kicks (Vine)
- American fans go wild as Andrea Pirlo produces skill in NYC FC Rondo session (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi