The full Gary Neville MNF analysis of Tottenham 1 – Manchester United 1
- January 22, 2013
Gary Neville has been featured on this website a fair few times since Manchester United were pegged back late on at Tottenham on Sunday.
Now video has emerged of G Nev’s full analysis of Manchester United’s draw with Tottenham and it makes for fascinating viewing.
The former Manchester United full back looks at the opening goal from Robin van Persie (praising Shinji Kagawa and Michael Carrick in the build up).
Neville then hails the performances of central midfielders Phil Jones and Michael Carrick, explaining why they were deployed as they were by Sir Alex Ferguson.
After analysing in-depth how Carrick and Jones performed, including the respect shown to Gareth Bale and Aaron Lennon, Neville then moved on to the late equaliser.
Interestingly, despite the criticism of David De Gea, Neville does pinpoint how Rafael went missing thinking a break was on and praises Spurs winger Lennon for his ball back into Clint Dempsey.
The video below is 8 minutes long, the part where he says “Look at Vidic staring at De Gea… It’s not because he fancies him” is here.
Bonus video: Gary Neville on the dirtiest player he played against.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi