- Chelsea’s Eden Hazard: “England is England, the best football league in world”
- Man United fan after Villa: ‘I didn’t see Juan Mata at all, what he was doing?’ [Full Time Devils]
- Paddy Crerand analysis of Aston Villa 1 – Man United 1 [Facebook video]
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez has the 4th most assists for Barcelona in 2014, Chelsea’s Cesc is 5th [Graphic]
- Death beater & heart defibrillator wearer Daniel Engelbrecht scored another winner in Germany [Video]
The full Didier Drogba press conference ahead of Chelsea v Galatasaray 2nd leg
Didier Drogba was so relaxed during his press conference ahead of his return to Stamford Bridge that he even asked the first question!
The Ivorian striker admitted it would be “emotional” to play against Chelsea again and expects something similar this evening but Drogba expects to be professional against his former side.
Galatasaray and Chelsea drew the first leg in Turkey 1-1 and Drogba seems well aware that the Champions League tie is delicately poised and a goal against his former club will be a key moment.
Drogba does admit that his son will be supporting Glatasaray and that he may well celebrate should he score against Chelsea – “I might not celebrate, but if we win I will be happy.”
The full press conference ahead of Chelsea v Galatasaray, involving Didier Drogba and Roberto Mancini is on the video above.
- Updated: March 18, 2014