The full Didier Drogba press conference ahead of Chelsea v Galatasaray 2nd leg
Didier Drogba was so relaxed during his press conference ahead of his return to Stamford Bridge that he even asked the first question!
The Ivorian striker admitted it would be “emotional” to play against Chelsea again and expects something similar this evening but Drogba expects to be professional against his former side.
Galatasaray and Chelsea drew the first leg in Turkey 1-1 and Drogba seems well aware that the Champions League tie is delicately poised and a goal against his former club will be a key moment.
Drogba does admit that his son will be supporting Glatasaray and that he may well celebrate should he score against Chelsea – “I might not celebrate, but if we win I will be happy.”
The full press conference ahead of Chelsea v Galatasaray, involving Didier Drogba and Roberto Mancini is on the video above.
Watch Live Stream
- Vicente del Bosque supports Jose Mourinho’s criticisms of Chelsea’s boss [Cadena SER]October 26, 2016
- Chelsea upload video of Nathaniel Chalobah’s double nutmeg v Man UnitedOctober 26, 2016
- Liverpool target Alexander Isak hires an agent with close ties to Chelsea’s Roman Abramovich [Expressen]October 26, 2016
- ‘We all know how Jose is’: Chelsea’s Pedro dismisses Mourinho’s touchline moaningOctober 25, 2016
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba refuses to play for Montreal ImpactOctober 17, 2016
- Chelsea legend Didier trolls Theo Walcott on social media after Arsenal’s winSeptember 25, 2016
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba on target for the Montreal Impact (Official Video)September 18, 2016
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba scored a free-kick golazo, Kaka bags a brace for Orlando (Official Video)September 8, 2016
- Mustafa Kapi posts lengthy message on Instagram after playing for Galatasaray at 14October 9, 2016
- 14-year-old Mustafa Kapi makes his Galatasaray senior team debut v Levski Sofia (Video)October 8, 2016
- Galatasaray goalie Fernando Muslera dribbles around Samuel Eto’o in Antalyaspor half (Video)October 5, 2016
- Lukas Podolski reveals where Bastian Schweinsteiger is headed after Man United [Bild]September 25, 2016