The FA official Twitter account celebrate Burnley promotion with a cheeky beer picture
- April 21, 2014
The Tweet in the picture above was live for about 10 to 15 minutes.
But, as is the way of the internet nowadays, was screen grabbed and saved for prosperity.
Clearly someone with access to the official FA Twitter account is a Burnley fan.
Not huge breaking news to be fair, but its the sort of erroneous Tweet that can get someone fired or at the very least reprimanded…
- Joey Barton reveals he turned down a big money move to Switzerland to join Burnley (BBC...
- Burnley v Sheffield Wednesday: Watch a Live Stream
- Joey Barton gives his first interview as a Burnley player (Video)
- Arsenal’s Ainsley Maitland-Niles gets an assist for Ipswich in the Championship (...
- Arsenal loanee Jon Toral scored a superb first time strike for Birmingham (Official Video)
- Leeds v Burnley
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...