The End! Sir Alex Ferguson’s final ever press conference as Manchester United manager
- May 17, 2013
After 26 and a half years in charge Sir Alex Ferguson gave his final ever press conference.
He told journalists that he’s never held a grudge towards any of them despite often banning them.
Ferguson also spoke of the special celebrations this week in Manchester, that he felt eclipsed the celebrations in ’99.
One thing is for sure… It’s going to be strange in August when David Moyes will be giving the Manchester United press conferences.
Enjoy Ferguson’s final ever press conference here:
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...