The End! Sir Alex Ferguson’s final ever press conference as Manchester United manager
- May 17, 2013
After 26 and a half years in charge Sir Alex Ferguson gave his final ever press conference.
He told journalists that he’s never held a grudge towards any of them despite often banning them.
Ferguson also spoke of the special celebrations this week in Manchester, that he felt eclipsed the celebrations in ’99.
One thing is for sure… It’s going to be strange in August when David Moyes will be giving the Manchester United press conferences.
Enjoy Ferguson’s final ever press conference here:
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi