The debate widens: La Liga XI v Premier League XI v Bundesliga XI
- January 10, 2013
Ever since the FIFA team of the year was named on Monday, featuring only players from La Liga, there has been plenty of debate about which players and leagues missed out.
Yesterday we featured a graphic of what the Daily Mail think a Premier League XI would look like, up against the La Liga side chosen by FIFA.
Now, German website Spox.com have joined the party and named their team to represent the Bundesliga and it is fair to say they would give both the other sides a good game.
Interestingly, there is only one player from outside Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund and it goes to show the strength of the top two in the Bundesliga.
This debate also proves how strong Germany’s top division is. After all which other leagues could put together strong enough teams to seriously take on La Liga, only Ligue 1 and Serie A, right?
Graphics of the 3 teams below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi