The debate widens: La Liga XI v Premier League XI v Bundesliga XI
- January 10, 2013
Ever since the FIFA team of the year was named on Monday, featuring only players from La Liga, there has been plenty of debate about which players and leagues missed out.
Yesterday we featured a graphic of what the Daily Mail think a Premier League XI would look like, up against the La Liga side chosen by FIFA.
Now, German website Spox.com have joined the party and named their team to represent the Bundesliga and it is fair to say they would give both the other sides a good game.
Interestingly, there is only one player from outside Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund and it goes to show the strength of the top two in the Bundesliga.
This debate also proves how strong Germany’s top division is. After all which other leagues could put together strong enough teams to seriously take on La Liga, only Ligue 1 and Serie A, right?
Graphics of the 3 teams below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...