- Andy Tate post Chelsea defeat: Man United will win the PL next season [video]
- Wayne Rooney: Chelsea know how to get referee on their side [video]
- Huge Odds! Back Man City to beat West Ham at 3/1 + money back if you lose!!!
- Jose Mourinho annoyed with John Terry after Chelsea 1 – Man United 0 [video]
- Alexis Sanchez & Mesut Ozil celebrate Arsenal 2 – Reading 1 on Instagram
The Daily Mail’s bizarre and patronizing description of Fabrice Muamba
- April 14, 2014
The Daily Mail had a pretty bizarre and patronizing description for Fabrice Muamba in their Twitter corner today.
Collating tweets from yesterday’s mammoth clash at Anfield, the Mail included Muamba’s tweet, ‘The only city to be right now is Liverpool’ [sic]
”Former midfielder, much admired for his recovery from cardiac arrest”.
Is that he’s supposed to be known for the rest of his life?!
(Via Not Match of the Day)