The Daily Mail’s bizarre and patronizing description of Fabrice Muamba
- April 14, 2014
The Daily Mail had a pretty bizarre and patronizing description for Fabrice Muamba in their Twitter corner today.
Collating tweets from yesterday’s mammoth clash at Anfield, the Mail included Muamba’s tweet, ‘The only city to be right now is Liverpool’ [sic]
”Former midfielder, much admired for his recovery from cardiac arrest”.
Is that he’s supposed to be known for the rest of his life?!
(Via Not Match of the Day)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi