- Barcelona hit Elche for 6! [Highlights]
- Jose Mourinho confuses brilliant Bradford with rivals Barnsley after Chelsea defeat [video]
- Neymar & Messi scored a gorgeous 1-2 goal for Barcelona at Elche [GIF + Vine]
- Real Madrid survive Ronaldo sending off to win 2-1 at Cordoba [Highlights]
- Cristiano Ronaldo apologises on Twitter & Facebook for red card v Cordoba
The Daily Mail’s bizarre and patronizing description of Fabrice Muamba
The Daily Mail had a pretty bizarre and patronizing description for Fabrice Muamba in their Twitter corner today.
Collating tweets from yesterday’s mammoth clash at Anfield, the Mail included Muamba’s tweet, ‘The only city to be right now is Liverpool’ [sic]
”Former midfielder, much admired for his recovery from cardiac arrest”.
Is that he’s supposed to be known for the rest of his life?!
(Via Not Match of the Day)
- Updated: April 14, 2014