The Daily Mail’s bizarre and patronizing description of Fabrice Muamba
- April 14, 2014
The Daily Mail had a pretty bizarre and patronizing description for Fabrice Muamba in their Twitter corner today.
Collating tweets from yesterday’s mammoth clash at Anfield, the Mail included Muamba’s tweet, ‘The only city to be right now is Liverpool’ [sic]
”Former midfielder, much admired for his recovery from cardiac arrest”.
Is that he’s supposed to be known for the rest of his life?!
(Via Not Match of the Day)
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...