- Video of the incredible rain storm that suspended Estoril v PSV
- Robin van Persie set to be replaced by Radamel Falcao for Man United v Hull [Sun]
- BassBuds deny they were behind 3 Spurs-Partizan pitch invasions
- WOW! Samir Handanovic saves 6th (sixth!) consecutive penalty for Inter Milan v Dnipro
- TrollStation take credit for 3 pitch invasions during Spurs-Partizan 1st half
The Daily Mail’s bizarre and patronizing description of Fabrice Muamba
The Daily Mail had a pretty bizarre and patronizing description for Fabrice Muamba in their Twitter corner today.
Collating tweets from yesterday’s mammoth clash at Anfield, the Mail included Muamba’s tweet, ‘The only city to be right now is Liverpool’ [sic]
”Former midfielder, much admired for his recovery from cardiac arrest”.
Is that he’s supposed to be known for the rest of his life?!
(Via Not Match of the Day)
- Updated: April 14, 2014