- A musical review of football in 2014 to the song “We Didn’t Start The Fire” [Video]
- Liverpool target Xherdan Shaqiri allowed to leave Bayern Munich in January for £10m [Blick]
- Enhanced Odds! Back runaway Bundesliga leaders Bayern Munich to beat Mainz at 11/4!!!
- Classic! Man City’s James Milner incredibly boring interview responses from 2004
- Bournemouth 1 – Liverpool 3: Reds set up Chelsea semifinal as Sterling shines [Official highlights]
The Colombia team got an unbelievable welcome home after their World Cup exit [Videos & Pictures]
The streets of Bogota were jam packed with fans decked out in the national colours, and thousands upon thousands of Colombian fans welcomed home their World Cup team on Sunday.
As the Colombian bus moved it’s way through the streets of the capital, fans flooded the sidewalks, flags waving, in scenes that make you wonder what would have happened if Colombia actually won the tournament.
The star of the team was James Rodriguez, who scored a competition leading six goals in Brazil.
See footage from Colombian TV of the welcome home party for the World Cup squad below.
- Updated: July 6, 2014