The Colombia team got an unbelievable welcome home after their World Cup exit [Videos & Pictures]
- July 6, 2014
The streets of Bogota were jam packed with fans decked out in the national colours, and thousands upon thousands of Colombian fans welcomed home their World Cup team on Sunday.
As the Colombian bus moved it’s way through the streets of the capital, fans flooded the sidewalks, flags waving, in scenes that make you wonder what would have happened if Colombia actually won the tournament.
The star of the team was James Rodriguez, who scored a competition leading six goals in Brazil.
See footage from Colombian TV of the welcome home party for the World Cup squad below.
- Lionel Messi shows why he’s the world’s best dribbler versus Colombia [GIF]
- Argentina v Colombia: Watch a Live Stream of the Copa America match – available in UK
- James Rodriguez shows his class again to another young Colombia fan [video]
- Colombia 0 – Peru 0: Stalemate sends both nations into the quarterfinals [Officia...
- Chelsea fans urge Mourinho to veto Radamel Falcao deal after awful Colombia display [Be...
- Colombia & Real Madrid star James “Control Freak” Rodriguez features i...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...