The Boy’s A Bit Special: John ‘Xuxuh’ Hilton (12) – Chivas USA’s US-Brazilian Wunderkid
- September 4, 2013
John Kenneth Hilton AKA ‘Xuxuh': remember the name.
Xuxuh has been on the soccer radar Stateside ever since being called in to the USA under-14s training camp at just 11.
The 12 year-old Chivas USA player is now causing a sensation much further afield after being voted MVP in a trial with Manchester City’s under-12s group, and this clip of him training, Rocky-style along with his awesome City trial has now emerged demonstrating just why the Citizens offered him a trial.
The trial tournament involved Europe’s best youth academy’s and even featured Barcelona’s La Masia.
The incredible dribbling ability displayed at such a young age make sense when you consider his genes: Xuxuh is half-Brazilian (maternally), while his father is North American.
While the clip below is truly astounding for the Forrest Gump-like pace the kid has, the Spartan training regime he’s evidently already following, coupled with the militaristic (not to say cheesy as hell) phrases being thrown at him – ‘You never express pain, right?’, are a bit extreme to say the least, with his mentors already earmarking him for greatness.
Of course the big question will be, who will he go for – the US or Brazil?
[gthumb id=”351161″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...