- Barcelona hit Elche for 6! [Highlights]
- Jose Mourinho confuses brilliant Bradford with rivals Barnsley after Chelsea defeat [video]
- Neymar & Messi scored a gorgeous 1-2 goal for Barcelona at Elche [GIF + Vine]
- Real Madrid survive Ronaldo sending off to win 2-1 at Cordoba [Highlights]
- Cristiano Ronaldo apologises on Twitter & Facebook for red card v Cordoba
The Boy’s A Bit Special: John ‘Xuxuh’ Hilton (12) – Chivas USA’s US-Brazilian Wunderkid
John Kenneth Hilton AKA ‘Xuxuh’: remember the name.
Xuxuh has been on the soccer radar Stateside ever since being called in to the USA under-14s training camp at just 11.
The 12 year-old Chivas USA player is now causing a sensation much further afield after being voted MVP in a trial with Manchester City’s under-12s group, and this clip of him training, Rocky-style along with his awesome City trial has now emerged demonstrating just why the Citizens offered him a trial.
The trial tournament involved Europe’s best youth academy’s and even featured Barcelona’s La Masia.
The incredible dribbling ability displayed at such a young age make sense when you consider his genes: Xuxuh is half-Brazilian (maternally), while his father is North American.
While the clip below is truly astounding for the Forrest Gump-like pace the kid has, the Spartan training regime he’s evidently already following, coupled with the militaristic (not to say cheesy as hell) phrases being thrown at him – ‘You never express pain, right?’, are a bit extreme to say the least, with his mentors already earmarking him for greatness.
Of course the big question will be, who will he go for – the US or Brazil?
[gthumb id="351161" size="large" autoplay="1"]
- Updated: September 4, 2013