The Boy’s A Bit Special: John ‘Xuxuh’ Hilton (12) – Chivas USA’s US-Brazilian Wunderkid
- September 4, 2013
John Kenneth Hilton AKA ‘Xuxuh': remember the name.
Xuxuh has been on the soccer radar Stateside ever since being called in to the USA under-14s training camp at just 11.
The 12 year-old Chivas USA player is now causing a sensation much further afield after being voted MVP in a trial with Manchester City’s under-12s group, and this clip of him training, Rocky-style along with his awesome City trial has now emerged demonstrating just why the Citizens offered him a trial.
The trial tournament involved Europe’s best youth academy’s and even featured Barcelona’s La Masia.
The incredible dribbling ability displayed at such a young age make sense when you consider his genes: Xuxuh is half-Brazilian (maternally), while his father is North American.
While the clip below is truly astounding for the Forrest Gump-like pace the kid has, the Spartan training regime he’s evidently already following, coupled with the militaristic (not to say cheesy as hell) phrases being thrown at him – ‘You never express pain, right?’, are a bit extreme to say the least, with his mentors already earmarking him for greatness.
Of course the big question will be, who will he go for – the US or Brazil?
[gthumb id=”351161″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...