The boots to look out for when Real Madrid take on Atletico Madrid in the Champions League final [Pictures]
- May 23, 2014
The boots don’t necessarily make the player but it’s only fitting that when two giants clash tomorrow night in the Champions League final that they’ll look the part too. The team-sheets below show what boots we can expect the starting line-ups of both Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid to wear when the final kicks off in Lisbon. Modern football is plagued with an abundance of sponsors and as well as having Gazprom’s logo imprinted on your brain tomorrow night, you’ll also be treated to a few spoonfuls of Adidas and Nike. The two sports giants dominate the preferences of the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo and David Villa; there is a Puma presence within the Atletico team, perhaps acting as a metaphor for Atletico, faced with the seemingly impossible task of overthrowing two ever-expanding forces. Click here for exclusive offers on the Champions League final at Betfair
- Chelsea attacker Oscar stars in life-size video game for new Adidas Predator boot advert
- A projected Messi scores a goal on the buildings of Barcelona in new Adidas ad [Video]
- New details emerge of Man United’s mega Adidas deal [BBC]
- Manchester United’s new Adidas kit deal is ENORMOUS compared to Europe’s bi...
- Adidas release excellent animated highlights montage to mark the end of the World Cup [...
- Manchester United & Adidas confirm kit deal worth £750m over 10 years!
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi