The boots to look out for when Real Madrid take on Atletico Madrid in the Champions League final [Pictures]
- May 23, 2014
The boots don’t necessarily make the player but it’s only fitting that when two giants clash tomorrow night in the Champions League final that they’ll look the part too. The team-sheets below show what boots we can expect the starting line-ups of both Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid to wear when the final kicks off in Lisbon. Modern football is plagued with an abundance of sponsors and as well as having Gazprom’s logo imprinted on your brain tomorrow night, you’ll also be treated to a few spoonfuls of Adidas and Nike. The two sports giants dominate the preferences of the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo and David Villa; there is a Puma presence within the Atletico team, perhaps acting as a metaphor for Atletico, faced with the seemingly impossible task of overthrowing two ever-expanding forces. Click here for exclusive offers on the Champions League final at Betfair
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...