- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
The Bolivian billionaire of FC Bolivar is trying to coax David Beckham out of retirement
- Updated: December 25, 2013
It’s probably going to end up as nothing more than a publicity stunt, but Bolivian champions FC Bolivar are trying to sign David Beckham.
Bolivar owner and telecoms tycoon Marcelo Claure this week spoke to local newspaper La Razón about the potential Beckham deal, and the wealthy business said the club “are doing everything possible, and David Beckham is a possibility.”
Marcelo Claure and David Beckham are not strangers.
The duo are already in talks over joint cooperation to bring a new MLS franchise club to Miami, and at meeting between the men in June Beckham was photographed holding an FC Bolivar jersey (see above).
The president of Bolivar, Guido Loayza, has also told reporters David Beckham could represent the club in next season’s Copa Libertadores.
Beckham, 38, retired at the end of last season after winning the Ligue 1 championship with Paris Saint-Germain.