The best Tweets: The QPR fans who didn’t believe they could win at Chelsea
- January 2, 2013
One of the biggest shocks in Premier League history not only stunned Chelsea on Wednesday evening but also left a few QPR fans red faced despite their teams stunning 1-0 win.
A lone goal from Shaun Wright-Phillips gave QPR their first away victory of the season and suggested that Harry (“Houdini”) Redknapp may be able to lead one of his famed relegation get aways a la Portsmouth.
Some QPR supporters just could not believe their side could win at the European champions and said some rather silly things on Twitter pre and during the encounter.
If QPR win tonight I will tweet out my bank account details.
— Michael The Dug (@KillerKarrit) January 2, 2013
If qpr win I will eat my left bollock #harryhoudini
— Bewler (@bewler14) January 2, 2013
If QPR win tonight I will swim the channel #comeonUR‘s
— Shano (@Shane_Ely) January 2, 2013
If QPR win tonight I will convert to Islam. #allah
— ObiWhun (@ScottPreedy) January 2, 2013
If we win tonight, i’ll go down Asda & buy up all the reduce to clear tubs of Brandy Butter, lather myself up & jump off London bridge #qpr
— Mad Bastard (@qprsmaddestfan) January 2, 2013
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi