The best Tweets: The QPR fans who didn’t believe they could win at Chelsea
- January 2, 2013
One of the biggest shocks in Premier League history not only stunned Chelsea on Wednesday evening but also left a few QPR fans red faced despite their teams stunning 1-0 win.
A lone goal from Shaun Wright-Phillips gave QPR their first away victory of the season and suggested that Harry (“Houdini”) Redknapp may be able to lead one of his famed relegation get aways a la Portsmouth.
Some QPR supporters just could not believe their side could win at the European champions and said some rather silly things on Twitter pre and during the encounter.
If QPR win tonight I will tweet out my bank account details.
— Michael The Dug (@KillerKarrit) January 2, 2013
If qpr win I will eat my left bollock #harryhoudini
— Bewler (@bewler14) January 2, 2013
If QPR win tonight I will swim the channel #comeonUR‘s
— Shano (@Shane_Ely) January 2, 2013
If QPR win tonight I will convert to Islam. #allah
— ObiWhun (@ScottPreedy) January 2, 2013
If we win tonight, i’ll go down Asda & buy up all the reduce to clear tubs of Brandy Butter, lather myself up & jump off London bridge #qpr
— Mad Bastard (@qprsmaddestfan) January 2, 2013
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...