- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
The best Tweets: The QPR fans who didn’t believe they could win at Chelsea
One of the biggest shocks in Premier League history not only stunned Chelsea on Wednesday evening but also left a few QPR fans red faced despite their teams stunning 1-0 win.
A lone goal from Shaun Wright-Phillips gave QPR their first away victory of the season and suggested that Harry (“Houdini”) Redknapp may be able to lead one of his famed relegation get aways a la Portsmouth.
Some QPR supporters just could not believe their side could win at the European champions and said some rather silly things on Twitter pre and during the encounter.
If QPR win tonight I will tweet out my bank account details.
— Michael The Dug (@KillerKarrit) January 2, 2013
If qpr win I will eat my left bollock #harryhoudini
— Bewler (@bewler14) January 2, 2013
If QPR win tonight I will swim the channel #comeonUR‘s
— Shano (@Shane_Ely) January 2, 2013
If QPR win tonight I will convert to Islam. #allah
— ObiWhun (@ScottPreedy) January 2, 2013
If we win tonight, i’ll go down Asda & buy up all the reduce to clear tubs of Brandy Butter, lather myself up & jump off London bridge #qpr
— Mad Bastard (@qprsmaddestfan) January 2, 2013
- Updated: January 2, 2013