The best Tweets on Nicklas Bendtner’s drunken fight with a taxi driver on night of Bayern-Arsenal
Reports in the Danish press about Nicklas Bendtner’s escapades on Tuesday night, on the same evening Arsenal were exiting the Champions League to Bayern Munich, travelled quickly across Twitter.
And, as the reports spread across the social network so did the guffawing and laughing at the Arsenal striker who has a history of getting into trouble in this manner.
We should though bear in mind, that at the current time, it is one man’s words (the taxi driver) about another – Bendtner’s representatives refused to respond to the newspaper reports…
Below is the best Twitter reaction to the Nicklas Bendtner story emanating from Danish newspaper BT.
The fact that the Bendtner story may not be true is irrelevant. Like Balotelli, he's become a character in his own scripted reality show.
— Jonathan Liew (@jonathanliew) March 13, 2014
"Zlatan" has his hashtag, Bendtner's rubbing himself on taxis. What's Balotelli, the third member of the Holy Trinity of #FootyBantz, up to?
— Football Clichés (@FootballCliches) March 13, 2014
Let he who has never unbuttoned his trousers, rubbed himself against a car, and whipped it with a belt cast the first stone.
— Andrew Thomas (@andi_thomas) March 13, 2014
I hate it when that happens. pic.twitter.com/GgCtqAdr0l
— Nooruddean (@BeardedGenius) March 13, 2014
Did Bendtner have sponsored underwear on when he dropped his trousers? If not then he missed a trick there.
— Back Page Football (@bpfootball) March 13, 2014
Fully expecting anyday to hear that Bendtner has eaten an entire bar of Toblerone and driven to Dundee in his bare feet
— Charlotte Marshall (@Charley2385) March 13, 2014
Lord Bendtner!!!!!! #legend
— Renosi (@Renosi) March 13, 2014
— Dan Mason (@_DanMason) March 13, 2014
Bendtner – hilarious bastard.
— Terry B (@MufcTez) March 13, 2014
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal’s Hector Bellerin reveals he could be in Spain Euros squad after Carvajal’s i...May 29th, 2016
- Pots revealed for next season’s CL group stage draw ft. Arsenal & Spurs in lower potsMay 29th, 2016
- N’Golo Kante happy at Leicester ‘for now’, Arsenal continue to be linked [LR...May 28th, 2016
- Arsenal or Man United? Gabon coach confirms Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang exitMay 28th, 2016
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics &...April 20th, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20th, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29th, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23rd, 2014
- Arsenal legends Lukas Podolski & Nicklas Bendtner Troll Spurs on TwitterMay 15th, 2016
- Ex Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner released by Wolfsburg: Twitter reactsApril 25th, 2016
- Wolfsburg give up on Nicklas Bendtner, release ex-Arsenal forward from his contract [Ekstrabladet]March 31st, 2016
- Javier Mascherano thanks ‘Lord’ Nicklas Bendtner for making his Barcelona careerFebruary 19th, 2016