The best Tweets on Nicklas Bendtner’s drunken fight with a taxi driver on night of Bayern-Arsenal
- March 13, 2014
Reports in the Danish press about Nicklas Bendtner’s escapades on Tuesday night, on the same evening Arsenal were exiting the Champions League to Bayern Munich, travelled quickly across Twitter.
And, as the reports spread across the social network so did the guffawing and laughing at the Arsenal striker who has a history of getting into trouble in this manner.
We should though bear in mind, that at the current time, it is one man’s words (the taxi driver) about another – Bendtner’s representatives refused to respond to the newspaper reports…
Below is the best Twitter reaction to the Nicklas Bendtner story emanating from Danish newspaper BT.
The fact that the Bendtner story may not be true is irrelevant. Like Balotelli, he's become a character in his own scripted reality show.
— Jonathan Liew (@jonathanliew) March 13, 2014
"Zlatan" has his hashtag, Bendtner's rubbing himself on taxis. What's Balotelli, the third member of the Holy Trinity of #FootyBantz, up to?
— Football Clichés (@FootballCliches) March 13, 2014
Let he who has never unbuttoned his trousers, rubbed himself against a car, and whipped it with a belt cast the first stone.
— Andrew Thomas (@andi_thomas) March 13, 2014
I hate it when that happens. pic.twitter.com/GgCtqAdr0l
— Nooruddean (@BeardedGenius) March 13, 2014
Did Bendtner have sponsored underwear on when he dropped his trousers? If not then he missed a trick there.
— Back Page Football (@bpfootball) March 13, 2014
Fully expecting anyday to hear that Bendtner has eaten an entire bar of Toblerone and driven to Dundee in his bare feet
— Charlotte Marshall (@Charley2385) March 13, 2014
Lord Bendtner!!!!!! #legend
— Renosi (@Renosi) March 13, 2014
— Dan Mason (@_DanMason) March 13, 2014
Bendtner – hilarious bastard.
— Terry B (@MufcTez) March 13, 2014
- Augsberg defender Abdul Rahman Baba agrees personal terms With Chelsea [Bild]
- Arsenal legend Ian Wright strangely takes to Twitter to beg his old club to sign Real M...
- Aaron Ramsey thinks Theo Walcott is set for a prolific season (Video)
- Arsene Wenger has £42m to splash out on a striker; Karim Benzema tops his list [Cadena ...
- A week after Chuba Akpom said he wanted to stay at Arsenal, he joins Hull on loan (Pict...
- Arsenal stars like Petr Cech & Olivier Giroud photobomb unsuspecting fans (Officia...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi