The best Tweets on Nicklas Bendtner’s drunken fight with a taxi driver on night of Bayern-Arsenal
Reports in the Danish press about Nicklas Bendtner’s escapades on Tuesday night, on the same evening Arsenal were exiting the Champions League to Bayern Munich, travelled quickly across Twitter.
And, as the reports spread across the social network so did the guffawing and laughing at the Arsenal striker who has a history of getting into trouble in this manner.
We should though bear in mind, that at the current time, it is one man’s words (the taxi driver) about another – Bendtner’s representatives refused to respond to the newspaper reports…
Below is the best Twitter reaction to the Nicklas Bendtner story emanating from Danish newspaper BT.
The fact that the Bendtner story may not be true is irrelevant. Like Balotelli, he's become a character in his own scripted reality show.
— Jonathan Liew (@jonathanliew) March 13, 2014
"Zlatan" has his hashtag, Bendtner's rubbing himself on taxis. What's Balotelli, the third member of the Holy Trinity of #FootyBantz, up to?
— Football Clichés (@FootballCliches) March 13, 2014
Let he who has never unbuttoned his trousers, rubbed himself against a car, and whipped it with a belt cast the first stone.
— Andrew Thomas (@andi_thomas) March 13, 2014
I hate it when that happens. pic.twitter.com/GgCtqAdr0l
— Nooruddean (@BeardedGenius) March 13, 2014
Did Bendtner have sponsored underwear on when he dropped his trousers? If not then he missed a trick there.
— Back Page Football (@bpfootball) March 13, 2014
Fully expecting anyday to hear that Bendtner has eaten an entire bar of Toblerone and driven to Dundee in his bare feet
— Charlotte Marshall (@Charley2385) March 13, 2014
Lord Bendtner!!!!!! #legend
— Renosi (@Renosi) March 13, 2014
— Dan Mason (@_DanMason) March 13, 2014
Bendtner – hilarious bastard.
— Terry B (@MufcTez) March 13, 2014
- Mathieu Debuchy tipped to leave Arsenal in move to Serie A [Corriere dello Sport]
- Arsenal & Spurs target Adrien Rabiot set for January Ligue 1 exit [L’Equipe]
- Arsenal’s Per Mertesacker reveals all about his upbringing & life in Germany...
- Arsenal set for transfer swoop of Ajax wonderkid Riechedly Bazoer (video)
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...
- TalkSPORT make brilliant spoof trailer for ‘Bendtner the Movie’ (Video)
- Lord Nicklas Bendtner produced some more silky skills in Wolfsburg warm-up (Video)
- Ex Arsenal forward Lord Nicklas Bendtner shows off his lazy warm up routine for Wolfsbu...
- Arsenal flop Nicklas Bendtner wins the Super Cup with an 89th minute leveller & wi...