The best Tweets as Wigan again do Manchester City in the FA Cup, paving the way for Arsenal to win trophy
WOW! What a performance by Wigan. Stunning!
— Gary Lineker (@GaryLineker) March 9, 2014
Wigan v Arsenal
Hull City v Sheffield United
That’s the FA Cup semi-final draw, after Wigan sensationally repeated their FA Cup heroics over Man City, beating the Citizens 2-1 in today’s quarter final.
The path is now paved for Arsenal to finally end their 8 year wait for some silverware, with two relatively easy games on paper the only obstacle to them lifting the oldest trophy in football.
Below are the best tweets in reaction to the shock result, congratulating Wigan and mocking City.
Surely Arsenal can’t/won’t cock it up from here
— Doron Salomon (@DoronSalomon) March 9, 2014
Arsenal want fucking if they don’t win the FA Cup now
— Kenny Laurie (@kennylaurie) March 9, 2014
If Arsenal don’t win the FA Cup now, Arsene Wenger will never win a trophy with them again.
— Andrew Jerell Jones (@sluggahjells) March 9, 2014
— GUTI (@David_Guti) March 9, 2014
Safe to say that Uwe Rosler will never have to pay for a pie again in Wigan, the world capital of pies #FACup
— The Sun – Football (@TheSunFootball) March 9, 2014
Well done Wigan… pic.twitter.com/3KdjdNsB5a
— Paddy Power (@paddypower) March 9, 2014
This website dies this year! http://t.co/3Lhty2x4dv
— KSI (@KSIOlajidebt) March 9, 2014
No pressure Arsene.
— Keith Bailie (@KeithJBailie) March 9, 2014
Dear Mr Wenger, you are left with Hull, Wigan and Sheffield United. Not even you can fuck this up surely? Love Kai.
— Kai Wayne (@KaiWayne) March 9, 2014
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal starlet Iwobi talks about having Ozil and Sanchez as mentors [Guardian]December 9, 2016
- Mario Balotelli talks about his potential next club, winning Ballon d’Or [Gazzetta]December 9, 2016
- Arsenal send football clubs their Christmas CardDecember 9, 2016
- FPL GW15: Got to captain Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez againDecember 9, 2016
- Leicester v Man City: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 9, 2016
- Man City table pong challenge: Gael Clichy v Fabian Delph (video)December 7, 2016
- Celtic fan gets arrested in Manchester for one of the stupidest ever reasonsDecember 7, 2016
- Who is Phil Foden? Man City name 16-year-old in UCL squad vs CelticDecember 6, 2016
- Spurs old boy Pascal Chimbonda claims Jimmy Bullard used to pleasure himself in public (Video)November 1, 2016
- Looks like Warren Joyce’s days at Man United are overNovember 1, 2016
- Wigan Athletic try to troll Blackburn Rovers on Twitter but it backfires [Tweets]October 7, 2016
- Liverpool goalkeeper Adam Bogdan has a complete ‘mare for Wigan (video)September 14, 2016