- Gus Poyet post-Newcastle 0 – Sunderland 1: ‘I was going to take Adam Johnson off!’ [Video]
- ‘Absolutely devastated’: Alan Pardew & Steven Taylor post Newcastle 0 – Sunderland 1 [Video]
- “A joy to watch” – Bellamy & Redknapp hail “fantastic” Liverpool after 2-2 draw v Arsenal [Video]
- These statistics after Arsenal draw will make Liverpool fans weep! [Graphic]
- Brendan Rodgers: Liverpool played better than 5-1 win v Arsenal, calls Alexis Sanchez a diver [Video]
The best tweets as Tottenham beat Southampton 3-2 after going 2-down early doors
Tim Sherwood and Tottenham are back to winning ways.
Southampton blew a 2-goal lead at White Hart Lane on Sunday after Jay Rodriguez and Adam Lallana had fired the Saints into the ascendancy inside 28 minutes.
Tottenham got a lifeline through Christian Eriksen before the break, and Eriksen levelled the match 2-2 at the start of the second half. Gylfi Sigurdsson’s low injury time winner completed the Spurs fightback.
The victory was one few people predicted after 30 minutes of the contest, and the best post match comments can be read below.
— Football Clichés (@FootballCliches) March 23, 2014
2010 – The last time Tottenham came from two goals down to win a Premier League match was Nov 2010 (3-2 v Arsenal). Heart.
— OptaJoe (@OptaJoe) March 23, 2014
Find myself becoming completely obsessed with Tim Sherwood. First thought when that goal went in: "I wonder how Sherwood is celebrating."
— Graham Ruthven (@grahamruthven) March 23, 2014
Spurs win at the death. A good news weekend for Arsenal continues. #THFC
— Bleacher Report UK (@br_uk) March 23, 2014
— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) March 23, 2014
Spurs 3-2 Southampton FT. Shots: 15-12. Possession: 49%-51%. Key passes: 9-8. Take-ons: 8-7. Tackles won: 15-12. Clearances: 35-68.
— Squawka Football (@Squawka) March 23, 2014
Eriksen: "It should have been a hat-trick"
— Danish Football News (@DanishFooty) March 23, 2014
- Updated: March 23, 2014