- Jermain Defoe’s dream five-a-side team features Luka Modric and Steven Gerrard [Video]
- Man United target Aymeric Laporte wants move but Bilbao won’t sell for less than £31m buy-out clause
- Real Madrid unveil new signing Lucas Silva to the media [Video]
- Victor Valdes makes his first Man United appearance for the U21s vs Liverpool U21s [Vine]
- Robin van Persie: Scoring five goals against Cambridge isn’t easy but we must make our own luck
The best tweets as Man United & Bayern Munich both scored in just over a minute of football
Football! Bloody hell!
After a rather ordinary first half at the Allainz Arena, Bayern Munich versus Manchester United lit up like afirecracker at the start of the second period.
Patrice Evra blasted the Red Devils ahead with a fabulous strike into Manuel Neuer’s top corner but seconds later Bayern were level after Mario Manduzkic equalised.
Read the best tweets as Man United & Bayern Munich both scored in just over a minute of football.
I totally picked the wrong 30 seconds to flick over to Atletico vs Barca #fml
— Dan Silver (@DanSilverMirror) April 9, 2014
— SkySportsCL (@SkySportsCL) April 9, 2014
Manchester United fans right now. https://t.co/lHGhnr0km8
— The Away Fans (@theawayfans) April 9, 2014
Fuck sake. They scored as I was posting that vine. My celebration scared the shit out of the cats though!!
— Busby MUFC (@BusbyMUFC) April 9, 2014
A psychological advantage for longer than 20 seconds would have been nice #MUFC
— Full Time DEVILS (@FullTimeDEVILS) April 9, 2014
Those two minutes sum up Patrice Evra's last couple of seasons: started scoring goals – important ones – but doesn't bother defending
— Huw Davies (@thehuwdavies) April 9, 2014
Bayern vs United. pic.twitter.com/Bnz233IqNK
— GeniusFootball (@GeniusFootball) April 9, 2014
Hands up who wants extra time and penalties? pic.twitter.com/q3pz1YezzR
— Football Clichés (@FootballCliches) April 9, 2014
- Updated: April 9, 2014