The best tweets as Man United & Bayern Munich both scored in just over a minute of football
- April 9, 2014
Football! Bloody hell!
After a rather ordinary first half at the Allainz Arena, Bayern Munich versus Manchester United lit up like afirecracker at the start of the second period.
Patrice Evra blasted the Red Devils ahead with a fabulous strike into Manuel Neuer’s top corner but seconds later Bayern were level after Mario Manduzkic equalised.
Read the best tweets as Man United & Bayern Munich both scored in just over a minute of football.
I totally picked the wrong 30 seconds to flick over to Atletico vs Barca #fml
— Dan Silver (@DanSilverMirror) April 9, 2014
— SkySportsCL (@SkySportsCL) April 9, 2014
Manchester United fans right now. https://t.co/lHGhnr0km8
— The Away Fans (@theawayfans) April 9, 2014
Fuck sake. They scored as I was posting that vine. My celebration scared the shit out of the cats though!!
— Busby MUFC (@BusbyMUFC) April 9, 2014
A psychological advantage for longer than 20 seconds would have been nice #MUFC
— Full Time DEVILS (@FullTimeDEVILS) April 9, 2014
Those two minutes sum up Patrice Evra's last couple of seasons: started scoring goals – important ones – but doesn't bother defending
— Huw Davies (@thehuwdavies) April 9, 2014
Bayern vs United. pic.twitter.com/Bnz233IqNK
— GeniusFootball (@GeniusFootball) April 9, 2014
Hands up who wants extra time and penalties? pic.twitter.com/q3pz1YezzR
— Football Clichés (@FootballCliches) April 9, 2014
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]