- Leo Messi unhappy that Barcelona haven’t lobbied for him to win Ballon D’Or [MARCA]
- Liverpool planning January move for West Brom’s Saido Berahino [Mail]
- Barcelona boss Luis Enrique: ‘There is no ‘Messi Case’, Leo is happy here’ [Video]
- Darren Fletcher makes fun of Ashley Young’s diving in Manchester United Q&A for Chevrolet
- Real Madrid’s James Rodriguez poses in his underwear for modelling photo shoot [Video]
The best tweets as Arsene Wenger signals the end of Nicklas Bendtner’s Arsenal career
Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner was up to his old tricks this week during Arsenal’s clash with Bayern Munich.
The Danish forward flew to Copenhagen without permission and got into a fight with a taxi driver.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger confirmed Bendtner would be fined and when asked if Bendtner had blown his last chance, Wenger said “He is at the end of his contract in the summer.”
Below are some of the best tweets as Bendtner’s Arsenal career looks to be finally over.
Wenger hints that Bendtner's illustrious Arsenal career could be over, not a bad medal haul… pic.twitter.com/Om0XZWOVmn
— Paddy Power (@paddypower) March 14, 2014
Wenger indicates Bendtner's nine-year(!) Arsenal career is over after his latest incident. But he's so close to a testimonial, Arsene.
— Sasha Kalra (@sashakalra) March 14, 2014
Devastating news today as Wenger reveals Bendtner's contract will not be renewed this summer. He'll be missed by all gunners & taxi men too.
— The Midfield View (@themidfieldview) March 14, 2014
0. The number of fucks given by Lord Bendtner.
— Thuto Mohlala (@Thuto_xBox_LFC) March 14, 2014
Bendtner is too jokes. If he was any good, like Ballotelli, he would get away with all the shit he pulls
- Updated: March 14, 2014