The best Tweets after Roberto Mancini turned up to his City presser wearing a David Platt mask
- November 16, 2012
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”259612″]
Mancini walked into his weekly press conf wearing a David Platt mask, after he stood in for him last week at the briefing. Very funny #MCFC
— David McDonnell (@DiscoMirror) November 16, 2012
a lot of talk about Mancini’s ‘hilarious’ David Platt mask. looks more like Marty Feldman (google?) after a bender bit.ly/T54n9N
— John Hanley (@Hanleyontheball) November 16, 2012
Mancini wearing a David Platt mask is very funny. But to look 100% convincing, he would need to stick 6 or 7 pillows up his jumper.
— Kai Wayne(@KaiWayne) November 16, 2012
Did Mancini really do his #mcfc pressser this morning wearing a David Platt mask? Or did he just hold a football over his face?
— Steve Anglesey (@sanglesey) November 16, 2012
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...