The best Tweets after Roberto Mancini turned up to his City presser wearing a David Platt mask
- November 16, 2012
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”259612″]
Mancini walked into his weekly press conf wearing a David Platt mask, after he stood in for him last week at the briefing. Very funny #MCFC
— David McDonnell (@DiscoMirror) November 16, 2012
a lot of talk about Mancini’s ‘hilarious’ David Platt mask. looks more like Marty Feldman (google?) after a bender bit.ly/T54n9N
— John Hanley (@Hanleyontheball) November 16, 2012
Mancini wearing a David Platt mask is very funny. But to look 100% convincing, he would need to stick 6 or 7 pillows up his jumper.
— Kai Wayne(@KaiWayne) November 16, 2012
Did Mancini really do his #mcfc pressser this morning wearing a David Platt mask? Or did he just hold a football over his face?
— Steve Anglesey (@sanglesey) November 16, 2012
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...