- AC Milan’s Jeremy Menez flicked Daniele De Rossi’s balls during 0-0 draw with Roma [GIF]
- Arsenal have bid €40m for Palermo’s Paulo Dybala, Borussia Dortmund are offering €48m [Clarin]
- Nemanja Vidic set to leave Inter Milan on loan for Juventus, not Man United [La Stampa]
- Cristiano Ronaldo has set a new trophy record during his Man United & Real Madrid career [Graphic]
- Fan Cam: Radamel Falcao’s header v Aston Villa, Man United fans go wild
The best Tweets after Roberto Mancini turned up to his City presser wearing a David Platt mask
Mancini walked into his weekly press conf wearing a David Platt mask, after he stood in for him last week at the briefing. Very funny #MCFC
— David McDonnell (@DiscoMirror) November 16, 2012
a lot of talk about Mancini’s ‘hilarious’ David Platt mask. looks more like Marty Feldman (google?) after a bender bit.ly/T54n9N
— John Hanley (@Hanleyontheball) November 16, 2012
Mancini wearing a David Platt mask is very funny. But to look 100% convincing, he would need to stick 6 or 7 pillows up his jumper.
— Kai Wayne(@KaiWayne) November 16, 2012
Did Mancini really do his #mcfc pressser this morning wearing a David Platt mask? Or did he just hold a football over his face?
— Steve Anglesey (@sanglesey) November 16, 2012
- Updated: November 16, 2012