- Harry Kane & Christian Eriksen post match interview after Hull 1 – Tottenham 3 [Video]
- Remember the name! Liverpool starlet Sergi Canos (17) brilliant hat-trick v Derby U18s [Video]
- Liverpool fan Chris “furious” with display at Crystal Palace & criticises Lovren [Video]
- Man United fan praises Danny Welbeck & slates Jack Wilshere after win over Arsenal [Video]
- Spurs fans bring ‘Levy Out’ banners to Tottenham’s 2-1 win at Hull [Pictures]
The best Tweets after Roberto Mancini turned up to his City presser wearing a David Platt mask
Mancini walked into his weekly press conf wearing a David Platt mask, after he stood in for him last week at the briefing. Very funny #MCFC
— David McDonnell (@DiscoMirror) November 16, 2012
a lot of talk about Mancini’s ‘hilarious’ David Platt mask. looks more like Marty Feldman (google?) after a bender bit.ly/T54n9N
— John Hanley (@Hanleyontheball) November 16, 2012
Mancini wearing a David Platt mask is very funny. But to look 100% convincing, he would need to stick 6 or 7 pillows up his jumper.
— Kai Wayne(@KaiWayne) November 16, 2012
Did Mancini really do his #mcfc pressser this morning wearing a David Platt mask? Or did he just hold a football over his face?
— Steve Anglesey (@sanglesey) November 16, 2012
- Updated: November 16, 2012