The best Tweets after Roberto Mancini turned up to his City presser wearing a David Platt mask
- November 16, 2012
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”259612″]
Mancini walked into his weekly press conf wearing a David Platt mask, after he stood in for him last week at the briefing. Very funny #MCFC
— David McDonnell (@DiscoMirror) November 16, 2012
a lot of talk about Mancini’s ‘hilarious’ David Platt mask. looks more like Marty Feldman (google?) after a bender bit.ly/T54n9N
— John Hanley (@Hanleyontheball) November 16, 2012
Mancini wearing a David Platt mask is very funny. But to look 100% convincing, he would need to stick 6 or 7 pillows up his jumper.
— Kai Wayne(@KaiWayne) November 16, 2012
Did Mancini really do his #mcfc pressser this morning wearing a David Platt mask? Or did he just hold a football over his face?
— Steve Anglesey (@sanglesey) November 16, 2012
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi