- Premier League clubs spent £115m on agent fees; Chelsea forking out £16.77m alone [Full List]
- Real Madrid set to pass on option to sign Chicharito as they have Sergio Aguero in their sights [Fichajes]
- Jose Mourinho: Obviously Lionel Messi is not coming to Chelsea
- Exquisite! Meshal Theyab hits wonderful dipping volley in Kuwaiti Premier League game [Video]
- Manchester City give up pursuit of Isco as he is quite happy at Real Madrid [Marca]
The Tweets: Roberto Mancini is sacked by Manchester City, Pellegrini to come in
Roberto Mancini to leave Manchester City. More details and full story soon
— Guardian sport (@guardian_sport) May 12, 2013
Strongly rumoured that Roberto Mancini will be sacked by Manchester City this week, 12 months on from winning the title. Harsh if true!
— Gary Lineker (@GaryLineker) May 12, 2013
Will preface this by saying: will be sad to see Mancini go, like the guy, respect him, enjoyed his company. However . . . .
— Daniel Taylor (@DTguardian) May 12, 2013
Mancini not being sacked for finishing second. He’s going due to performances this season and the fact he’s not right man to take us forward
— View From A Blue (@viewfromablue) May 12, 2013
Man City have sacked Mancini?Stupid move by greedy, spendy owners methinks. And I’ll miss those powder-blue scarves. Nice for Moyes tho.
— Anne Margaret Daniel (@venetianblonde) May 12, 2013
If you discount Ferguson and Moyes, Roberto Mancini is currently the ninth longest serving manager in the four English divisions.
— Duncan Alexander (@oilysailor) May 12, 2013
Mancini was charged with changing a mid table mindset into a league winning one whilst competing with the greatest manager ever
— Luke Smalley (@Tattooed_2) May 12, 2013
Fergie’s last act at United is to see of yet another noisy neighbour. Mancini will be replaced by Pellegrini this week.
— David Anderson (@MirrorAnderson) May 12, 2013
- Updated: May 12, 2013