The best tweets after Manchester United officially announce the sacking of David Moyes
- April 22, 2014
It’s over. David Moyes’ reign at Manchester United is done.
In a remarkably short announcement on their website, Manchester United, under the headline “David Moyes leaves United” informed their supporters of the following:
Manchester United has announced that David Moyes has left the Club.
The Club would like to place on record its thanks for the hard work, honesty and integrity he brought to the role.
Below are the best tweets after Manchester United officially announce the sacking of David Moyes on Tuesday, April 22.
The Chosen Gone. pic.twitter.com/6wR8KzCtCb
— The SPORT Bible (@TSBible) April 22, 2014
David Moyes' sacking has been confirmed. Meanwhile, Liverpool are top of the league. Happy Tuesday.
— This Is Anfield (@thisisanfield) April 22, 2014
Thank fuck for that. No way he should've been trusted with £100m in the summer. Can we sign Vidic back from Inter?
— Busby MUFC (@BusbyMUFC) April 22, 2014
His suitability for the role is not the argument; how United have let this drag on for nearly 24 hours is dreadful.
— Dominic King (@DominicKing_DM) April 22, 2014
50% – David Moyes had the third best win rate (league games) of any Manchester United manager in history (P34 W17). Irrelevant.
— OptaJoe (@OptaJoe) April 22, 2014
10 Premier League managers gone in 1 season – Di Canio, Holloway, Jol, Clarke, Villas-Boas, Mackay, Laudrup, Meulensteen, Hughton, Moyes
— Francis Keogh (@HonestFrank) April 22, 2014
We're told the Glazer decision was motivated by football results – not business related. #Moyes
— Bryan Swanson (@skysports_bryan) April 22, 2014
David Moyes gone and he can have no complaints. You can't inherit the champions then finish seventh. This season has been a disaster.
— Rob Dawson (@RobDawsonMEN) April 22, 2014
"Have you got your big plate David?" "…Yes" pic.twitter.com/4UZti1O6Yw
— Eamo (@EamoV1) February 25, 2014
Why David Moyes was everyone's favourite Manchester United manager except Man United fans. pic.twitter.com/tvyDUUex0g
— Not Match of the Day (@NOT_MOTD) April 22, 2014
— Back Page Football (@bpfootball) April 22, 2014
- David Moyes thinks Phil Neville has what it takes to become England manager
- Say it ain’t so: Marouane Fellaini shed tears over David Moyes’ Manchester ...
- LVG’s Man United mocked after 3-0 thrashing by Everton [Best Tweets & Memes]
- One year on from Man United sacking, David Moyes is loving life at Real Sociedad [Video]
- Louis van Gaal’s record v top 6 at Man United compared to David Moyes v top 6 in ...
- Man United’s away record under Louis van Gaal is much worse than under David Moye...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi